Starting my 2022 indoor grow

Yeah I just looked again …seed looks very viable and shaped like a strawberry…some old hats would say the flat bottom seeds are females …some say it’s bro science …
I’m too much of a newb honestly to say by my own experience …but the ones I grew out that I found in that manner I did it outdoors in miracle grow performance organics (noob mistake) however it turned out great …
I think I got around 4-5 oz per plant I’d have to go back and look !!
Totally worth a shot especially if it’s a strain you like !

Oh and each of those seeds I grew out …the entire plant gave me ONE seed …on each plant

3 Likes

The flavor on this smoke is insane. I’m hitting it for the smoke and not the high. It’s one of those it is named Refined Taste I’m going to find it’s heritage right now. It would be fantastic if it self seeded me one seed I would be one happy boy!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

3 Likes

@Lacewing Jet Fuel Gelato x Suge’s Pure Kush. Compound Genetics.

1 Like

@Took1-4theteam this is my grow room. You’re welcome to chill. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Great thanks :+1:

1 Like

Today’s pictures

Blue Dream

Gorilla Glue #4

Gold Leaf

All together now……

5 Likes

That sounds tasty !! And you can probably grow it better than they did !!

1 Like

I’m still battling the low ph and they look a little hungry. I wasn’t allowing them to go fully dry because I vegged them under 24/0 light. Today is 13 days since flip I’ve fed them twice but now I’m letting them go dry now they’ll be entering flower soon going to bump up the nutes to 3 grams and will begin adding molasses.

2 Likes

@HeyJB feel free to chill brother. Put your feet up. Free speech is encouraged. You may comment question or condemn wicked glad to have you. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks bro! I’ll be here for the long haul!

2 Likes

Yeah hangout!!! I just got a seed today from some 35% dispensary flower. I’m going to do a one plant 20 gallon 4x4 grow next. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Are you going to scrog it? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice! I’ll be here for sure keeping an eye on your grow. :eyes:

2 Likes

@NUG61 I am going to supercrop the sh*t out of her a lot of LST then she gets the net. But yea she will be canopied nice and even. I want 4x4 buds no space can’t see the floor of the tent. I’m going to veg her for months…. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks @HeyJB the more the merrier and do t hesitate to make suggestions at all!! I like advice. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

@Blackmoon @Big123 feel free to come in and check my indoor grow. You are more than welcome to comment question or condemn. I am always looking for knowledge and advice. Thank you for your time. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

It’s always bro science. The external shape of the seed has no bearing on the plant inside more often than not. I have tried the old “round is female” thing with regs and it makes no difference. I think its genetics are determined when the plant is pollinated and begins forming the seed - or somewhere between that stage and final seed formation.

Good genes. Pricey. More than likely no longer available on the open seed market, if it ever was. I acquired something like that - thc around 30% - from a dispensary who sold me a clone cut.

I’m with lacewing, it’s more likely than not it’s female, since it was probably created by its own self-preservation mechanism. May also want to tend toward self-replicating, but as long as it’s a seed or two here and there, it’s probably worth taking the gamble for genetics you can’t get anywhere else without “knowing someone.”

4 Likes

Thank you @Graysin your knowledge and advice is most rewarding. I am stoked to give it a run too bad my auto Wedding Cake initiation will be put further off along with my Indica mix but I’m with you I’ve got to get this seed in dirt next. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

@Docnraq feel free to come on in and help this newb with any suggestions or advice. I am always open to ways to better my grow. Thank you very much for your time. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Lol I could swear a while ago there was a thread and it was you saying you tried this out and it made zero difference lol …but I didn’t wanna tag you and be wrong

4 Likes