Starting my 2022 indoor grow

@RPgrower everything looks much more full too. Looks like you’re trying to get more bud sites!! I can’t wait to get my lst clips from CoyoteCody!!! I’m going to open up Joyce and flip her quick!! I’m going to be dropping some beans real soon just waiting for Joyce to be flipped. :100::pray:t2::pray:t2::pirate_flag:

2 Likes

@Fatz1973 thank you my friend. I know the closet is full of Godfather OG. That one ugly one sitting on the shelf is a super silver haze and I think I just put one Sour Diesel and 1ssh in back in the left corner they not even budding yet. So Counting the one that’s got the big buds on it there’s like five Godfather ogs in there. The last couple I put in seem to have a lot more Bud sites. I’m hoping to get at least 2 oz per plant​:yum::yum::v::raising_hand_man:. Sounds like you and your friend had a really good time yesterday I think that’s good for us once in awhile to just get away and kind of let go. Sometimes it leaves us feeling a little rough the next day and it’s been awhile for me since I’ve actually got off and really got high and had a good time. I might have to try that myself with my old uncle before too long​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@RPgrower You have some serious responsibilities with your wife and just life in general. Yes, I’m sure you could use a good day of straight up F’off day!!! Hopefully if you get a nurses aid to come in and be with your wife for a day you will get that opportunity. The stress definitely needs an appropriate release!!! Getting stupid high every now and then and laughing until it hurts is good therapy!!! :100::pray:t2::pray:t2::pirate_flag:

3 Likes

Good morning @Fatz1973 @RPgrower I tried the Grateful Breath yesterday and it about knocked me on my azz, that was only a puff out of the bowl. I’m a light weight lol, closet is looking good sir. I will be getting ready for my fishing trip this weekend with a couple buddies, probably going to be the highest I’ve been in a long time. :rofl::rofl::crazy_face:.

2 Likes

@Dforce good morning my friend, sure wish we lived closer to one another. I would love to have a clone from her. Yes sir, my little closet is chugging along :grinning:. Doing much better with clones now also, since I started using my little starter pods domes system

. Hope you have a wonderful time fishing with your friends :blush::grin::grin::v::v::raising_hand_man:

4 Likes

Well that sounds like an excellent report!!! I hope your fishing buddies burn it’ll be the highest you’ve all ever been. Be safe and enjoy your trip!!! We want pictures no stories about the big one that got away!!! :joy::joy::joy::100::pray:t2::pray:t2::heart::pirate_flag:

4 Likes

Definitely have some pics. Will definitely be high af. He is bringing gummies as well. :rofl::rofl::crazy_face:

3 Likes

@matty777 Happy Cannaversary brother!! Hope you have a ganja filled day!!! :deciduous_tree::fire::dash::drooling_face:

1 Like

@Fatz1973 good morning my friend hope you and your wife had a good evening and a great nights rest. Watching the geese this morning. Thousands have come down ahead of the cold :cold_face::rofl::v::v::raising_hand_man:

1 Like

@RPgrower good morning my friend. Yes the lake was covered last week when I took my dog for a walk. We get quite a few geese here all year long. Golf courses playing fields are commonly covered in geese poop. Bringing a couple samples to the hydro shop today. Going to do some testing. I hope you and your wife are well!!! I’m still praying for her recovery. I hope she is still showing signs of improvement. Have a great day brother!!! Stay warm :fire::fire::pirate_flag:

1 Like

On a quick read I swear it looks like your testing :duck: :poop: :duck: :poop: :joy::flushed::laughing:

4 Likes

Lol, kinda what i thought at first too​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@Fatz1973 good morning my friend once again. Seems like all you guys are buying new lights I had to spend $200 on a new ventilation system. I’m upgrading from 4-in to 6 in new inline fan new carbon filter and 25 ft of 6-in duct. Plus I grab me some more of them starter pods a little silica 25 quarts of perlite :yum::v::v::raising_hand_man: by the way I didn’t get the top of the line stuff what I got was terrabloom I believe. Long as it works it’s good with me​:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

@Dforce y’all got the snow, I got the snow geese

7 Likes

@Fieldofdreams @Zudnik WTF no $hit huh???
:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy: chasing geese down with a plastic bag and a stick…….:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I guess I’m not much of a proofreader. Those samples were fire :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

@Fieldofdreams walks in the store.
Clerk: how can i help you?
Dom: Throws stinky plastic bag on the counter and says, i need to get this shit tested…lol

6 Likes

As long as everything works for you does it matter who made it? I have a 6inch exhaust fan I’ve never even plugged in. Too bad you aren’t closer you could have had mine. Hopefully what you purchased will help your grow room flourish. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::100:

3 Likes

@NUG61 my bag of sheeet would have @kaptain3d dentures still in there lol….

Now who’s got that sheeet eating grin Dano??? :laughing::rofl:

7 Likes

:wink:

7 Likes

@repins12 Sniper’s Cul de sac Cultivator’s
2 Liquor Cookie Moonshine x Chem D
2 Sobriety Check Point
Thank you very much Gary!!! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand: gonna bust the seams on this one!!!
@Graysin Farms
Thank you Graysin hope your blocker is working :pray:t2::pray:t2::100:
1 Black Amnesia x Peanut Butter Breath
1 Widow’s Breath / White Widow x PBB
ILGM
1 Pure Indica

13 Likes