Starting grow no. 2 blueberry x big devil autoflower

Nope just use 321 that whats nice about it. Never had a problem…

1 Like

Hey another question @Auto11 does jacks have an expiration date on it? Can I buy it right now and not worry even though I won’t be using it for probably another month.

You will be fine… it will last awhile

1 Like

Ive topped autos and had better turnout from the topped than i did with one i left alone and did nothing to. Have to find the sweet spot to top them where ot dont stall the plant. Try and do tops and stripping leafs inbetween the plants original stall times. Imo pphotos and autos are not all that different when it comes to topping and stuff. They handle it just as well. Sometimes it might give the plant a bit of a kick and get her into flower a bit sooner is about all i notice for bad differences. Good luck. @Nicky @Not2SureYet are some good auto growers with hella knowledge.

4 Likes

Ooo nice then I’m set to follow see the results , I don’t do autos

1 Like

I started with autos as i figured itbwould be less hassle trying the 12 12 schedules and forgetting or messing it up so i started with autos. Did photos aand notice a huge difference so i have a 4x7x8 room i do photos in and my spare bath is 4.5x4.5x8 i do the autos in. Autos keep me a flow of getting harvests between the photos chop times. Always have a lil but coming about every month to every other month

1 Like

Dayum sounds amazing , trying to get my momentum in a continuous grow

Well we have day 1 of sprout. Light is on 18/6…78F/ 67RH getting the tent balanced out now …

So i soaked the seed for 18 hour in 6.5 water . I then mixed up some jacks 321 and soaked a jiffy pod with it. Put seed in pod and sat it on top of my tent in its tray . 4 days later we have a sprout. So i germinated in jacks 321 1 gallon mixture at a 1000ppm . Love this stuff.

1 Like

Got the autopot spring pot fill and coco

charged . Root was coming out the bottom of the jiffy pod already. About 1/4 in . Now she is resting in forever home…

2 Likes

@Auto11 looking good Brotha! I just got all my coco and ph meters in the mail. I’m ordering the auto pot spring pot 4 bucket set up with 25gal res I think.

Thats cool i have the 2 pot with 12.5 gallon reservoir. Only running 1 pot … The coco is charged with Jacks 321 6.3 ph running 900 ppm .

1 Like

Nice man so with the auto pots do they constantly receive the water from the reservoir? I understand how they work the bucket fills up and when it gets down to a certain amount more flows in am I correct on that? So they are getting a constant flow right or is there a shut off valve and you turn it on and off accordingly?

They have a valve that controls the water … shuts off when it hit a certain point then comes back on till it full again … pluse you have a shut off in the line to turn the water off to do water changes.

1 Like

Word awesome and about how often do you change your 12 gal reservoir?

I’m thinking of giving this system a try one grow soon. Gonna have a whole new whack load of questionsfor this forum then.

2 Likes

Ill put 3 gallons in at a time … when it gets low ill disconnect the line clean reservoir out and put new mix in… it will work nice when i change to the bloom mix because it make it easy to clean out part A and part B mix to runn just the bloom mix and ex.

2 Likes

Is this what you were recommended to do? Or is this something that all auto pot cannabis growers do? Is it to just make sure your plants are getting the best freshest/cleanest nutrients and water?

I belive a happy health plant is a good plant … ill do anything it takes to make my plant grow.its best . I think that by doing that you can keep it health as can be … the res will get a slim like film so keeping it clean make sence to me.

1 Like

Very true very true I agree!. Hmm now you got me wondering if the bigger res is even required. Or if I should just get the 12.5 and hook up 4 buckets to it :face_with_monocle::thinking: