Starting for next grow

Damn that just sucks balls :confused:

Yea they were looking good. Hermies. Idk if i had a light leak or its just from the seeds. The next grow will be quality seed. No more bag seeds. I think im ready

So i think 1 was stress induced. It only had male parts near the top. So i cut those limbs off and am going to see what happens. The one true female is still looking great

So far so good both are being lady like. No more male parts have shown up. I will update with pics at lights on. So i think someone messed with my light timer bc it came on at an odd time when i was in the room one day. So that explains the hermies. All in all looking good in my limited opinion

1 Like

Ok finally able to take new pics and post. I have been using fox farm tiger bloom and big bloom. Along with some molasses in the feedings for flower. Im very glad that the one is budding nicely and hadnt developed anymore male parts. Im pretty sure my youngest went in there and messed with my timer. Ive been more careful about locking the door.

2 Likes

Idk about you but seeing frosty buds makes me wanna grow more and more

3 Likes

Just chopped 1 down

I cut a small bud and its in the dehydrator now. Rest is chopped at soil level and hanging. I cut all big fan leaves off. Now just keeping air moving in dark room. My humidity is low so thats why im keeping all together to dry to make it take longer.
The sparkly close up is the piece in the dehydrator

1 Like

After tonight 2 days of darkness then harvest

3 Likes

And shes chopped. I trimmed the big leaves and hung her to dry. We will see her again in 7 to 10 days

2 Likes