Starting for next grow

Lmao apparently im special. Hopefully its super potent and as good as it smells.

I concur.
2nd time I’ve seen it.

Keep trucking on it will still mature.

2 Likes

Def will. Im also working on getting a better light for the new plants when they are ready. Doordash to help my grow stash

2 Likes

Youngings are growing good. I fimmed 1. Another looks like it topped itself. The other 2 need more time to grow.

2 Likes

Nov 28th update pics. All looking good and growing up…i hope they are girls

2 Likes

Dec 10th update pics. One of them looks a lil yellow in new growth. Just noticed it today. All much bigger now. Hoping they are all girls. I also started 2 more. To follow into flower once these are done. Hoping anyway.

Hung my light so i can control distance better. We will see if it helps

2 Likes

coming right along :+1: lookin good. New growth is always a little bit lighter than the rest.

2 Likes

All looks good!

1 Like

Awesome thank you my friends

1 Like

Dec 22 update pics. Looking good to me. I did some training and just giving some love every day.

2 Likes

Jan 1 2021 update
I think 1 may end up being a male but time will tell. All growing beautifully. I am going to get some diatomaceous earth bc ive seen a few gnats or whatever they ate flying around. I sprayed with neem oil but will have the earth to spread on tomorrow. All in all. I think they are happy. Getting 18 hrs of light a day, and being fed fox farm grow big and big bloom nutes. With some molasses mixed in. In going ph is 6.5

2 Likes

January 11th update

Going good lots of tops come out

2 Likes

Flipped the light to 12/12 to get them flowering. Ill post pics tomorrow morning while lights are still on. Ive had a few gnats in there. I got diamatatious earth and put down. Also sprayed with some neem oil. Hopefully that does the trick. Ill know better in the morning when i can give them some time. Alright time to pack a bowl amd play some warzone.

2 Likes

@GhostGrow quick note it’s time to hide the neem you can’t spray neem on buds it leaves a oily film that will ruin the flavor and some people get really ill from it.
Your girls are lookin good :+1:

3 Likes

Yes sir i know. Gnat problem has been eradicated.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ok so i moved the set up to a new location. I think it will work out nice.

Oh and we have started flowering. All 4 of them are female.

1 Like

Rounding out the 1st week of flower. Im using molasses in the feedings besides ff trio. So i cant wait to see what kind of difference it makes in bud size.

1 Like

So i am sad to say but i found balls on 3 of the 4. So i am down to 1 left.

1 Like