Starting for next grow

I have 4 random seeds that popped and are doing well. Figured i woulf try a journal with these. They were given to me so i have no idea what strain. They are currently under 2 100w leds for veg. They are growing in a combination of ffof and organic potting soil. I ran out of ffof. Haven’t given any nutes yet. Just phd tap water. 60% humidity

7 Likes

First set of pics was from nov. 9th. This next set is from. Nov. 17th. They have been getting 19/5 light schedule

5 Likes

Grow your own stay the course. Just make sure you let pot dry out then water. Drying out will allow more oxygen to the roots cause bigger fruits do this every once in awhile and you will see good results. Good luck east coat growmee

1 Like

Thanks man. This will be my 2nd. Here my first. Almost ready to chop. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks.

Ive never made a grow journal before. So it should be fun

4 Likes

What kind of lighting are you using , I see a few clusters with a fan leaves but not a typical structure. Or maybe it’s just the angle of the picture

2 Likes

Agree with @SKORPION. Looks like it wanted to go back to veg. Single fan leaves? Did your light schedule get interrupted? still looks good. Strange structure.

3 Likes

I have seen a few comments you have posted but I don’t think we have crossed paths much, do you have a journal @Growcoast

1 Like

Im new to the site just figuring things out. I like to start one @SKORPION

3 Likes

Ive added lights since beginning of flower. They have all been either 3 or 1 around flower. Idk why. That was my first ever so i thought it might just be genetics. Ive got 5 300w on it plus an 80w multi setting poseable 4 arm light. When it was young. It had got powdery mildew. So lost a lot of fan leaves. But it came back. Its a auto bag seed.

I have no idea what the new seedlings are. They were from my step daughters boyfriend. He smokes same quality i like so im hoping they are good and at least 2 female

1 Like

It maybe, Will follow along

1 Like

@GhostGrow can I tag along to for the ride you are a beginner like me

1 Like

Absolutely the more we all learn and help eachother the better we will all be. Thanks for the interest.

1 Like

Im down to follow along, I like mystery seed grows! Looks good so far!

2 Likes

I dont know if this had anything to do with leaves but the main stem snapped while in veg. I plastic wrapped it and it grew together nicely. Maybe that affected the leaf growth. I also fimed it before i knew it was an auto

Newest pics nov 18th
One of them has a full set of leaves

2 Likes

Should i top or fim or wait for another node?

1 Like

A good rule of thumb is top at the 4th node, or the 5th. Real question is, whats your game plan for these girls? How long are you looking to veg them?

2 Likes

Im not sure. They are all bag seeds. So i have no idea what they all are. My forat ever plant id a bag seed and happened to be an auto. I didnt even know the difference when i started it lol. I just want them to produce as much quality as i can get. My tent is 3ft x 3ft x 7ft.

1 Like

Im guessing not all will be female so hoping for at least 2

1 Like