Starting again hempy dtw

Ordering some grove bags Thursday. Nitrogen in the dtw lady is looking a little better but I worry it’s to late and I might have to harvest her early. Funny I had the same problem last time and didn’t recognize it. Went ahead and added some more Nitrogen to the other lady. With any luck I can keep my big girl healthy till harvest

1 Like

Most affected leafs wont recover have to pay attention to other healthy leafs they should back bounce back just fine also for the grove bags they have a build a box option and you can go through and select what size bags and colors/designs i got a few Half lb bags and a bunch of QP size bags

Hows the dry and cure going? I’m around 6 wks of flower. The nitrogen deficiency has cleared up alot. Still think I may harvest that one a wk early, depending on the tricome color. Going to flush with flawless finish this time and see how it goes

1 Like

Ended up losing my Chemdog due to mold but the blueberry and lsd both turned out great cure is going well so far only been in bags for about 4 days now ended up with 2oz over a half pound between the 2

2 Likes

Wow, those look great. Hate to hear about the chemdog.

1 Like

Yeah it is what it is I wasent to impressed by the pheno I had anyway shit happens lol

1 Like

Right on. Yeah I’ve realized every aspect takes your due diligence. From sprout to flower to cure. My first dry and cure caught me off guard. I didn’t realize how much goes into it. Those really are some good quality looking buds man. I’m excited to use the grove bags this time but I may not have ordered enough.

2 Likes

They are looking really good, still think I might have to harvest 1 before the other but that’s ok I think​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: I’m ready for dry and cure. Got mini hygrometers, grove bags, boveda 62% packs and back up Mason jars lol

1 Like

They are definitely looking good and yeah I hate harvesting at different times I try my best to get strains that have the same rough flowering times but it obviously dosnt always work haha and just a fyi Grove bags recommend not using boveda packs during cure

Yeah, I read that and heard they can effect the taste as well but idk. I’m going to try a few different cure methods and see how I do. Anyways, how are those narly ass buds of yours doing? You getting ready for your next run?

1 Like

Buds are doing great staying at the same rh as when I put them in and smell is getting better day by day I can smell both strains through the bags and its nice haha ive sampled both and the LSD is by far my favorite this run amazing smoke for sure and absolutely heres my new grow The 1st Timer round 2 - #10 by The1stTimer

Week 8 tomorrow, had the ac go out so they had a long day and night of heat. Hope it didn’t stunt them to much. Was about 24 hrs without ac room maxed at 90° shit happens I guess. Well see how they come out.

2 Likes

They should be good all comes down to leaf surface temperature i bet they never hit 90 plus it was only way day they are looking good

They survived!! Stoked about it, started the flush yesterday. I think it’s a little early but I worry about heat and light stress making her grow seeds in a last ditch effort? ( the bigger top buds are way to close)Idk, just read about it earlier. Will harvest this weekend, rather have less yeild then seeds all over I guess. It’s always a work in progress. We’ll see

1 Like

Seems a bit early to me majority of your pistils haven’t even turned orange/brown id definitely check trichomes before making a decision

1 Like

Yeah, your probably right. Tricomes look cloudy but very little amber still. They kinda ran off on me and got to close to the lights. I feel like alot of the lower buds are ready but the ones close to the top ain’t there yet. Will I mess her all up by just harvesting the lower buds that look ready and giving the others more time?

No youl be good to harvest different parts of the plant at different times but typically you’d harvest the tips before anything under your tops mature faster than the bottom buds

1 Like

Right on, when I get back I’ll take a few closer pics of lower and higher buds so you can see what you think about a split harvest or hold out. Thanks for all your help man

1 Like

Absolutely man not a problem thats why we are all here

1 Like

Your right, they aren’t quite ready, hope I didn’t start the flush to soon but either way I have to harvest this coming Wednesday after that I won’t be have any time to do it. Wednesday will be officially 10 weeks flower so with any luck by then they will be close enough. Strain info when I got them from ilgm said a 10 week flower I know that’s just a rough guess with to many variables to be spot on but finders crossed​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like