Starting again hempy dtw

Been gone for a long while, life does that to you. Starting again, doing my own version of a super hempy bucket we’ll see, tried it before and it’s not bad. I’ve only done dwc and rdwc, so I’m stoked about it. Will give pics and updates as they come!!!

2 Likes

Welcome back ill be set to watch

Thanks man just finished for the night. Should have sprouts in a week or so

2 Likes

Nice what are you growing this go around? Also I like the light hanger curious on why not just use a couple eye hooks lol?

1 Like

Welcome back

Growing Maui wowie from ilgm. Had all this stuff from last grow so I figured I would avoid the holes in the sheet rock since this is just a temporary grow space for now. Thanks for the welcome back

2 Likes

My bad everyone, it’s been a little bit since I’ve posted, life gets busy. Anyway, we are about 4 and a half weeks since small sprouts. I have 2 in a modified hempy bucket with air and a small resevior at the bottom, 1 in a closed system recirculating or ebb and flow idk and one in soil outside all natural. The inside ladies get ro water with GH trio nutes, silica, and a few beneficials pH 5.8 and ppm 420. Have 300 watts on 1 bucket and 900 watts on the other and the recirculating. The outside lady gets balanced ro water with cali mag and silica. Any input, critiques, or advice is welcome. Thanks

1 Like

4 weeks into flower the dtw is acting funny. I messed up and got behind on my lst and scrog so one kinda out of control but I think they’re looking good. Seem to be healthy. Maybe the dtw is maturing quicker but idk

1 Like

What are they getting for nitrogen?

1 Like

Been following the gh trio medium feed schedule but today I flushed and went back with a lighter feeding

Just started looking up nitrogen deficiencies and you are probably on to something. Will continue researching and take any advice. Thanks

Yeah I started with the gh trio wasent to impressed by it

It’s the only ones I’ve tried. This is my 3rd grow with 3 different systems. Just trying to find what nutes and system I like the most. What type nutes and system do you run

1 Like

I’ve only ever grown in soil specifically fox farms soils there happy frog, ocean forest and strawberry field’s I definitely like there soil besides the soil Nats that come with here and there lol and for nutrients I run Jacks I use there 321 schedule which is jacks part A jacks part b and Epsom salts its a extremely easy program to follow and the plants absolutely love it I actually just chopped my 3 down like 10 minutes ago

1 Like

Right on, I have 2 in soil outside just growing naturally for shits and giggles. I put my clones in soil after they root and then clone again when my room is ready for the next grow. I have very limited space so it turns into my dry and cure room after I chop them down and then I go at it again. I’ve heard good things about fox farms nutes. I really enjoy hydro but would like to try different nutes

I would definitely like to see the fruits of your labor when you get a chance. How do you prefer to dry and cure. I live in New mexico so it’s pretty dry, I hang dry for 5-7 days and then put them in Mason jars and burp a few times a day till they seem ready.

1 Like

Yeah ill snag a pic here soon and I like to do a partial wet trim remove all big fan leafs and then I hang the plant whole and I will dry for 7 to 11 days all depends on how the plants are drying then I typically finish trimming then they go into jars for cure burp 1x to 2x daily for the 1st week burp once a day for 2nd week then by week 3 ill burp every couple days and by end of week 3 they get sealed and let be for a few more weeks but this time im using Grove bags for my cure this go around id recommend looking them up online

Here are my 3 blueberry, lsd,and Chemdog

2 Likes

Very nice man, those look great. I looked into those grove bags, look badass at least worth a try

1 Like

Thanks and yeah there are alot of people in the forums that have been switching over to them definitely alot more affordable then mason jars also and you don’t have to worry about burping every day

1 Like