Starting a progress report on the grow

Ok I may have to try that one go and see how it works for me.

2 Likes

I use something like this

2 Likes

1 Like

Sorry for the late post lol i have been a little busy but we now have hit week 8 everyone. The girls are doing great. The one is dropping leaves so I know it will be soon to harvest.

3 Likes

looks awesome. full of good times right there

2 Likes

Oh yes I am trying to make sure it gets to the perfect point before harvesting it.

1 Like

So the girls got a clean up and got all trimmed up for the last time until harvest. What do you guys think about time frame.

2 Likes

I think if you can get us a clear shot of the trichomes on some of the buds, that would be the best help. Pistil color can be an indicator for some strains. And totally useless for others.

IMO I aim for as much cloudy as I can get without hitting much amber - but that’s my preference and I know others do it differently.

Based on when flowering started (around sept 15, right?) you could have anywhere between 2 weeks and another 30 days to go depending on your ideal trichome composition.

Average flowering time for most strains is between 8 and 10 weeks, some on the short end (6 weeks) and some on the long end (12 weeks). 65-70 days is “typical” for breeder statistics but that doesn’t mean anything.

1 Like

Ok I will gladly get a better picture with the scope on the trichomes tonight when I get off work and get home. I switched them to flowering Aug 30th. So I’m a little over half way in week 8 right now. To me when i look at the scope I think it’s milky.

This was the best I could get with my scope

2 Likes

Man they look frosty as hell. That isn’t at all helpful for you but that’s my opinion. :laughing:

1 Like

@OGIncognito @FullyMedicated @Covertgrower @kaptain3d
What do you guys think on the pictures above. Do you think harvest is close or a way off?

3 Likes

I hate to be the one who says it… :man_facepalming:

I would wait another week… there’s a lot of white, young pistils. And my eyes are not that great so I can’t tell if the trichomes are clear or milky… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I agree, if not longer.

2 Likes

Ok I just am nervous about doing it too early or late lol thank you lol

Ok I will let it go a little longer and just keep everyone posted I’m on strictly water now to let it use whats in the soil.

3 Likes

2 weeks easy in my opinion. Patience shouldn’t apply to growing good cannabis :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

hey man glad you made it this far in the grow. i appreciate the tag but im the last person on here that should be giving any kind of advice. i have yet to have a plant grow past 80 days from seed. im that impatient. i do hope to change that this time though. i haven’t even had bud last full cure. once i jar it ive always intended to cure but i seem to loose a gram or so each time the jars get opened for burping. i do usually find a 3paper joint laying next to the jar tho.

2 Likes

That will be me and I will admit it lol :laughing: I dried some out that were bottom buds and were low anyway just to test it and i tried them last night. If the taste and smell from them are what is to come oh my I’m in for a time I won’t be able to quit smoking it. It had the most smooth taste and smelled of heaven. The high was relaxing but I was able to focus and was just calm.

2 Likes

Tell me about it :laughing::rofl:

2 Likes