Starting a progress report on the grow

@kaptain3d @Graysin
Thank you they are coming along great. The buds seem to grow daily in size and they seem to get frosty as they grow. And the smell is so sweet and fruity. Almost like front loops when you get close to them. My mouth waters everytime I smell them… :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: week 6 is almost over… I’m so excited I can almost see the finish line

4 Likes

Out of likes, but damn big difference brother! Nice recovery :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you again but I really couldn’t have done it without the help of everyone here and i also put it on my growroom on ig about the great help from the community and how much everyone has helped out.

3 Likes

Day 1 week 7 of flowering

5 Likes

What do you guys think 1 week left? 2 weeks? 3 weeks? Taking guesses lol :laughing::joy: the girls as of today.

3 Likes

looks like youve got this down pact.

2 Likes

I hope lol next part is going to be fun and I wouldn’t have made it to here with out everyone here

2 Likes

Nice and frosty and coming out quick! I’m gonna say 3-4 weeks left, just from the pistils :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Remember this, be proud my man :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Yeah I remember that time when I didn’t think that a harvest was in the future lol. And yeah some buds the pistils are mostly red and then some that are almost all white but they don’t have the cloudy Trichomes yet but they are getting heavy.

2 Likes

As of this morning look at the girls growing so nicely. Soon we will be in week 8 :hugs::hugs::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Beauties :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh yes and the smell is mouth watering.

The buds are getting fat and frosty as the days go on.

@Graysin @Covertgrower @OGIncognito @Dr.ofSmokology @Jaydawg6528 @dbrn32
Ok guys I have a question. How do you guys set up for runoff if you are in soil that is not a pain. When I water my 5 gal pots I water with 1 gal and get about 1/4 to 1/2 gal of runoff. I don’t like leaving it too long in the tent due to keeping my humidity in range. It’s a pain to get the excess out now due to I had to tie up some buds due to weight was making them sag way down. Next bug grow I want to set it up right so I am not having to move pots and what not. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Oh, no, watering to runoff is a pain. I pull my plants out of my tent and go put them in the bathtub on top of wire cooling racks.

2 Likes

I typically only water enough to get some run off, I have enough air movement to evaporate the run off. A tray to catch run off, tilted towards a corner, so you can vacuum run off will work great. It’s the way I would do it.
Home improvement store will have a washer catch pan.

2 Likes

Can along the same line as @Covertgrower said, before auto pots I had them on a racks with a catch pan sloped to one corner. You can always go the extras mile and drill and put a shut off valve on the end. I tried some cheap Amazon catch pans on plant roller stands and they would only catch about 1/4 cup, messy to say the least :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Forgot to mention The orange and white store has various sizes about 4” deep

2 Likes

Yeah I thought of that just where my tent is I don’t want to have to keep pulling plants in and out.

I have a pot pan under them so it catches the run off but I water to a good amount of water runs off. I never thought of the slanted idea. I may try that.

Oh ok I may do that shut off idea. I’m working on getting some autos that I can try out sooner or later.

3 Likes

I have my plants sitting in cut down plastic totes and I use a small shop vac to suck out the water

2 Likes