Starting a progress report on the grow

On a better note check out my camera skills :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t worry about the bottom leaves too much, as they’re the first to stop receiving light, and the plant culls them.

3 Likes

Ok my calmag will be here today I found it for one day shipping

2 Likes

Nice pistils! @Covertgrower gotcha covered on the older lower leaves :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I just have busted my ass with all of your help and got a lil scared with my leaves changing like that and it’s like within a day more leaves are changing. I found one in the middle of the plant canopy but it was connected to a lower branch.

2 Likes

Right on, as long as your PH and nutrients are within range and you’re feeding or watering to run off, you should be good. Do you have a recent over all pic of the plant I can see again? I’ve learned the hard way how much PH affects the overall health of the plant. I want you to finish strong with a killer smoke :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

These are the most recent pictures from monday.
@OGIncognito

3 Likes

Right on Bro!! They look great, keep doing what you’re doing :love_you_gesture:

If you look at the first picture you can see that the one in the front is lighter then the one in the back and it has always been like that. Also someone who has another clone from the same plant I do has the plant growing 7 points to the leaves where mine are only 5 points but it is a clone off the same plant. It’s so wierd @OGIncognito

1 Like

Like kids from the same parents brother. Some are normal and then you have the weird kid :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Uploading: 20211006_145658.jpg…

Uploading: 20211006_145645.jpg…

Ok here are pictures from today after work. These are some leaves from the plants. I don’t know if this is normal. I an in week 6 of flowering. These leaves are close to top also. @Dr.ofSmokology @PurpNGold74 @kaptain3d @Graysin @OGIncognito @Covertgrower

1 Like

Looks like magnesium deficiency, high output lights will do that. I would dim them so it doesn’t get worse.

2 Likes

Ok I was told to drop my lights down and turn them on all the way from where I had them. They are 240w led what would you recommend for dimming them down to?

If they’re at 100%, I would reduce to approximately 75% double checking with @dbrn32 on this.

3 Likes

Seems reasonable to me. Shouldn’t have to drop too much.

3 Likes

You got better advice from the pros than I’d give. :laughing:

1 Like

Ok I will do I also raised them about 4 in also and gave the plant full nutes and calmag. Also I added some Epsom salt to it for the sulfer i did a tsp so it was at about 1/3 of what was recommended by the label.i was told to adjust the mixes slowly to not over stress the plants but so much.

1 Like

Update the girls seem to be doing better not yellowing fast anymore so I ha e to say thank you all lol I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have you all.

4 Likes

Looking scrumptious! :yum:

Bravo! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Oh so frosty :drooling_face:

2 Likes