Starting a new set and im the most excited about this run

As my super skunk approaches harvest day in 2 ior 3 weeks i planted new seeds which is sunshet sherbet, gelato 33 and 2 bubblegum autos. Im gonna push these ladies harder than ever. I cut 2tomato clones.

1 Like

Good luck mate just started my second grow with a green crack blue dream, devil cream, and bubble gum all autos , had some seed issues but gc is 3 weeks , bg and DC is 2, bd is 1 had to under light to not kill my blue dream but so far so great

1 Like

Sweet. I wanna get mire autos. Im gonna take a few clones from the sunset sherbert when it gets big enough. Yea i was having a little trouble with the bubblegum autos but now theyre fine. I just harvested my goldleaf yesterday. For only being 9 inches tall it didnt yeild too bad

2 Likes

Oh I get great yields from autos averaging to about 3 ounce per plant but for 3 months( closer to 2 once I set up a 2 tent system this spring) I couldn’t be happier especially for my 1st time

2 Likes

I was off to a rough start but i have no more flowering plants as i put my super skunk in 48hr dark along with drilling a hole in the stem. So now i can raise the humidity and heat and not worry about keeping it around 72. When my sunset sherbets big enough im gonna be taking clones off her. My 3 tomato clones finally rooted and i just planted the cheese like 7 8 days ago

1 Like

Heres the girls currently. I had a bad start but theyre on track now.
Has anyone that reads this ever grown any if these strains? Ive only grown the ilgm cheese out of these

The sunset sherbert is finally takin off now that i got the environment corrected. The first pic was from last night and second is feom this morning and just over night u can visually see a difference. I started another sunset sherbet and superskunk and just planted a bubblegum auto

1 Like

The sunset sherbert is on the left and super skunk on the right. both 15 days since sprouting and growing almost neck to neck and the biggest one is another sunset sherbet. Topped it and gonna lst soon. Shr already has lower branches coming in. Gave her a tab bit too much water this morning. Have a small fan on against the grow bag. She’ll be perked up by morning

1 Like