Starting a journal (indoors)

Going into nine weeks yesterday, these buds are furry, mostly cloudy. Won’t be too far out. Hope everyone is having a good week.

4 Likes

Hello guys and girls! This week’s updates with a new addition. Yesterday, Tuesday the 12th.

The Last pic is from the veg tent. I mentioned earlier in this journal about the AK47 clones. These are from my very first grow. I am trying to see what I can get out of 5 gallon rain science pots. they will go to flower as soon as the Blue dream is done. I’m hoping to get them done and over so I can get work on the house done. AC for the grow room included. Hope everyone is having a great week!

4 Likes

Oooh! I love a journal with a twist!

2 Likes

Looking phenomenal on there! Nice growing!

3 Likes

Thank guys! Covert are you going to get bees this year?

Wow :star_struck: beautiful tent!! Well done!!! :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

My other half really pushed back last year about getting bees, she’s finally coming around. I think I should get them this year, especially after she’s finally coming around to understanding how valuable they can be. I’ll make some calls to a local apiary to see if any are available. When I last checked I had until the end of the month to make an order.
I really would enjoy bees, they are truly fascinating creatures. Also found a new contact that has a large number of hives, and I’ll be reaching out just to assist them as things start to get “busy as a bee”. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hello everyone, hope everyone is well. These girls are starting week 11. Got a little amber on the very top of the tops so, I’m going to give them a little more time for amber down lower in the buds. The last 3-4 weeks have been lowering wattage about 430 now. Also PPMs About 500 now. I’m going to go with flawless finish next watering also. They have been drinking slow last couple weeks.

Thanks for lookin everyone.

3 Likes

I watered yesterday afternoon. Looking at the bud I decided I could give them a little instead of going to flush. I mixed up a feed about 400 ppm. Hopefully I will see a little more amber lower in the buds. My first grow of this was a long wait too, I got impatient and took it a little early I think.

2 Likes

I know my first grow I did too. No worries, we all learn from each grow, that is important.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m not posting pics this week. All the girls are doing well. The Blue Dream clones just won’t give me any amber couple inches down the bud. Looks great at the tops! Anyone have any tips to get them there? The AK47 clones are bursting the tent seams in veg, need to get them into flower before they get any bigger. I don’t think I’m going to wait much more, maybe chop next week if they don’t change. I got impatient the first time. Again, anyone have any tips?

3 Likes

I had something similar happening on my last grow with BD. This was the explanation I was given:

I cut them with almost zero ambers and some clears on buds and it was and still is an amazing smoking experience.

2 Likes

Thanks Mad, I have gradually cut back on nutes the last 3 weeks. Last watering was about 325 ppm. Maybe next watering I’ll just flush with flawless finish? What do you think?

2 Likes

If your grow is indeed doing similar things as mine, I would start getting ready for chop…whatever your style is. I think I went 12 weeks on the BD and no sign of ambers…and sounds like you’re at week 12, so I’d do my “finishing” touches and chop soon. Maybe someone else will chime in too…I still feel a little too “green” to be giving solid advice on some things.

:v:

1 Like

Hello everyone! I put the girls into the dark yesterday afternoon. I’m chopping them this evening. The last watering was with flawless finish and plenty runoff. Got amber showing lower in the buds so, I’m satisfied with this grow. Should be very good smoke as the droopers just kept getting better! No Pics till fix my phone again!

3 Likes

Well the Blue Dream clones are all chopped and resting in the larger containers I have. As soon as I get most at a stable 62% I’ll put in jars. The AK 47 clones went to 12/12 tuesday again! So hopefully They will be done well in 12 weeks. I really liked this weed, it was the first that I ever grew two years ago. I put the flower light in the new tent and will use the older for veg. After the AKs I’m going to do work on the house and basement. I’ll start again after the AC work in basement. Hope everyone is doing well.

5 Likes

Congrats on a successful harvest my friend! The AK clones look beautiful too! I’m looking forward to watching them flower as that’s been one of my favorite smokes but I haven’t even bought seeds for an AK grow yet. :rofl:

1 Like

The AK was and is great weed. Good working weed, smoke all day and get most of the stuff you wanted to accomplish done. LOL

2 Likes

KaKaww… KaKaww!! What it Bee homie!! Hope all is swell. Looks like the tent is or was full. Always nice to have full jars. Anywhoozers I was just stopping by your neighborhood and thought Id stop in with a friendly reminder… remember to always spay and neuter your pets. Have a merry Christmas and happy new years!! You bee good in the hood!!

Save the Bees!!!

2 Likes

LOCO You always make me laugh! Hope you and fam are doing well.

1 Like