Starting a journal (indoors)

Plants look great!

1 Like

Hey everyone, Got them ready to flip. Need to thin them out a little. Next feed will be flower nutes.

2 Likes

Starting week 2

The room does not stay as warm as I would like it to. It has been pretty cold lately, canopy stays about 75 so we will see what happens this run.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! Last few days the flower tent looks like a prayer meeting all day until about the 10th hour they start drooping. I turned the light back 30 watts or so, we will see what happens. I have been running it at 470 watts total but, that includes one UVA at 30 watts.

2 Likes

Haven’t gotten into the UVA yet. I’m still skeptical, you’ll have tell me what you think about it after harvest. If there’s any improvement.

1 Like

I ran a uva last run. Buds were very sticky. I only flowered once without one. Can not tell you it was better, different strains. I am sure it adds to the light spectrum.
I cant get my phone to work with photone. I e-mailed them about my phone and they said its supported. Only thing I got it through a third party and maybe its a stripped version.

1 Like

That is one of many reason HLG is highly recommended around here. You can find less expensive lights but if there is an issue I would rather deal directly with HLG.
Chilled Tech was very helpful in answering my questions I had about selecting a small light for seedlings.
I also had a positive experience with Sonofarm. The potentiometer on my 4000 was incorrect at lower power settings. I was offered a refund but decided to keep the light because I liked it. I use a Kill-O-Watt meter to set watts drawn.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, hope all is well with with everyone! Today is start of week 3. Couple pics, will be thinning this out end of the week.

4 Likes

Hello Everyone!! Today is start of week four. A couple comparison shots. Last tuesday…

This weeks shots…

They are starting to look like something! Hope everyone is doing ok…

4 Likes

Very full tent! Nice growing!

2 Likes

I like the comparisons. Always provides a good reference point.
Curious if you have any readings of your new light? Photone app. or comparable?

Lots of cotton tails…

2 Likes

I do not @beardless … I can not seem to get it to work with my phone. I’m looking for others with same light so I can get idea of wattages and heights for the Scorpian. Right now I am running it at 530 watts including the 30 for UVA .

1 Like

I downloaded photone to my android. Have not taken the time to even open it.

2 Likes

Hell yeah they are! :+1:t3::fire::sunglasses:

1 Like

I got, and set up the new tent from vivosun. I got the new improved design. The tubing is bigger now, (22mm) same size as the AC. I just took the tent off the frame (AC) and put the new tent on the old frame. It fits perfectly. I will save the new tubing and put it in the old Vivosun tent when the BDs are finished.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! Here’s the weekly update. These girls are starting to fatten up now, stretch is pretty much done.

Hope everybody is doing well…

6 Likes

Looking good! Everything looks lice and level!

1 Like

Thank you @OlyBoy98503 Heres a tag for @Carpenter Thanks to everyone!

1 Like

Didn’t have to scroll up far to see them beautiful ladies fattening up

1 Like

Here are the pics going into week 6 today. I took out as much as I dared last 2 weeks.

Should have pretty much all decent bud. We will see. Hope everyone is doing well.

4 Likes