Starting a journal (indoors)

Looking good in there!

1 Like

Plants are looking pretty good after the full watering. They had not been perky like this last few days

but, were not quite dry enough to water. I made up 7 gal. with rhino, voodoo, pirana, and tarantula. Did not get but a few drops RO so gave them another 2 gallons. After that I got about a half gal each. Pots still had a few dry spots on very outside. I watered very slowly too. Here is a pic at lights on this morning. 24 days from solos. Clones are 12" tall. 20" from lights. Lights are at 300 watts total. They average 10 branches, I will end up with about 6 each. @merlin44 @repins12 @OlyBoy98503 @Hellraiser

5 Likes

The part of all this that I struggle with is when to start nutes. At least straight into 7 gallon pots I only have to do it once. Last two grows I have not done well at this point. Too much, Too soon, Not enough, I’ll get this part! @Covertgrower @dbrn32

3 Likes

I would start nutrients now, that way they’re available when needed. Everything should fall into place if you watch your nitrogen content.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower Yesterday was the first watering with RO. They are starting to grow roots into that last 2-3 inches of soil on outside the pots. So thats new happy frog. This watering from yesterday will probably last 5-7 days. You think they would be ready for a light feed?

2 Likes

They are looking great! Keep doing what you are doing. @Covertgrower has you covered on this.

2 Likes

Clones should be treated as adults, I would feed the full veg schedule.

3 Likes

Your plants look pretty good. Did you test ppm on runoff you collected? This is what I would do to judge when to feed plants in an amended soil.

2 Likes

I did not. I was going to, but RO was black, I did not think I’d get accurate reading.

2 Likes

I would take a look at your next watering and see what goes in vs what comes out.

3 Likes

Put a little cal-mag and A+B. Ended up being 206 ppm in. RO was 2340 ppm.

206 in 2340 out says you probably don’t need to feed right now.

1 Like

Hey Guys and Girls! The grow this morning after the watering last night. I think they look great. Cooler temps slowing them down a bit I think. It gets about 75 in the tent with lights.
On another note, I packed up and sent the broken light back yesterday. My new light was supposed to be here yesterday also but, got lost adding another couple days to the delivery. When I spoke to customer service she said that they had seen a few of the scorpians delivered damaged. Hopefully my replacement will come one piece.

3 Likes

Good Morning all: The girls were a little dry this morning so, I made up a water mix @ 260 ppm. Ro was 2080. These girls are sticking roots out half way up the pot. Thats better than I’ve ever had before. Maybe waited too long to transplant from the 3 gallon before. (incase you were not following, I went from solo clones, right to 7 gallon.)
Also my light came yesterday and i installed the UVA fixture on it, and hung the light. I want to tell you guys about HLG. I ordered a refurbished Scorpian R spec light on their black Friday sale. It came with driver hanging off and center 2 boards did not light. I called customer/warranty, spoke to Chelsie about the damage. She sent me a return label and said she was sending a NEW UNIT off the shelf for my trouble!!! How’

s that for service!!!

@dbrn32 @Hellraiser @merlin44 @Breezy @oldguygettingbackin @OlyBoy98503 @repins12 @Preybird1

10 Likes

Your plants look really great!

4 Likes

Thank you Merlin

3 Likes

Thanks @Breezy and @oldguygettingbackin glad to have you guys!

3 Likes

u got it my freind now just steer her home

3 Likes

Best service in the business as far as I know. Your plants look great!

2 Likes

Thanks DB…

1 Like