Starting a journal (indoors)

This week will be 11, Still not any amber. These are @preybird1 creations. Skygods… The room smells so sweet!

4 Likes

I skipped the 3 gallon and went straight to 7gallon radicles. I was talking to @Covertgrower about it yesterday and did it yesterday afternoon.
Also had hitch- hikers in my Happy Frog.

ILGM Blue Dreams

2 Likes

Are those weeds? Or cannabis sprouts??

1 Like

Some type of sprouts… LOL

1 Like

Took down the second biggest plant last night. I wouldnt be surprised if this one doesnt come out 14 zips or so.

@Preybird1 made these girls…

4 Likes

I love the extra large box of the extra large flowers are sitting on. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

i hang bud in those boxes on the strings you see treaded through side of boxes.

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

I just got a few ilgm Dos-Se-dos! I’ve heard alot about this strain. Close to what @Hellraiser has with his cherry? I hope it is close.

2 Likes

Nice, some good genetics in that strain for sure. You’re on my list for my next seed drop then you can compare.

1 Like

i would have. looks like the alum. is in the way no?

1 Like

light looks good. take back my dumb ass comment. sorry

1 Like

nice canopy

1 Like

Here’s the latest fam pic. 2 weeks since transplant from solo.

I am working on a divider like @OlyBoy98503 uses parchment paper to keep dust down. Maybe put it in a 3 gal circle so you could water the whole pot to run-off with-out drowning smaller plants. These I was careful and slow to water in a ring till I got a few drips, 3/4 gal. Was pretty dusty as the outside dry. Also i think run-off for whole pot will allow nutes sooner. What do you guys think? I put the last sky-god in the dark, it was the biggest. @preybird1 @Hellraiser @merlin44 @beardless @repins12

5 Likes

They are looking very nice! I hope to have some nice looking plants soon.

2 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

I was looking on seed sales. ILGM ran out of the Do-si-dos! Glad I got 20 when I did! Merry Christmas Hell!

3 Likes

I got the old lights out of flower tent and wiped down the inside of tent with water and Hydrogen Peroxide. I opened the new light (scorpion R spec) and found that it must have been dropped in shipping! The box looked fine! The driver was just dangling by the wiring. One screw must have sheared, and other side slid out from under the screw. I figured I’ll just get new screws but, first should plug in see if it works. The center two boards do not light. I called and they are shipping another light with a shipping label to send old one back. Also when looking at it I found out that they only have space for one UV fixture. In had intended to run two. I would have to find another way to attach them without drilling holes in the heatsink. They must think you only need one with that fixture.

1 Like

Happy New Year to everyone! Here are the clones 3 weeks and a day in the 7 gal. from solo. Made up 7 gal. to water with a little run- off this morn. They are not quite dry enough today, I’ll hit them in the morning.

3 Likes

There response is why so many of us recommend HLG. Great lights with exceptional service. HLG did me right when I had a problem.

1 Like