Starting a journal (indoors)

It works great. She likes the taste and cloud of smoke it can produce. But truthfully she prefers her Js for a nice relaxing smoke.

1 Like

Hey Zee… I put nice skim coat on it all today. Couple places to touch up and seal it. Got a couple gallons of semi-gloss white, I know its more for trim. Going to pick up sealer tomorrow. Might work on door tomorrow too. Dig out some trim for it. Gettin there now.

1 Like

@BeeKeeper2 Just a suggestion, if your going to paint your walls with white paint get Flat white Latex it has the highest reflectivity almost up there with mylar if you use any other type it will absorb your light and not reflect it back onto your plants as much. Just trying to help I know you did not ask but would rather let you know now as opposed to after. :ok_hand: :v:

3 Likes

Thanks @GreenFlex . I knew that flat was best but satin is free. Wonder if a little flat mixed in will take some of the gloss out? Also I’m going to be using tents, but it makes sense to have right paint on walls if I decide to go without tents. Thanks again Have a great day?

2 Likes

@GreenFlex The guy at the paint store said if I mixed a gal of flat with a gal of semi- gloss, it would be pretty flat, so thats what I’ll do. I’m finishing the sealer today.

4 Likes

Right on Brother yeah it would help I was told and have always used Flat white Latex paint but sounds to me like you have a plan that will work just the same! Put up some more pics when your done I would not mind seeing the progress! :v:

3 Likes

Heres a few pics. Finished sealing it today. Tape job didnt come out bad at all! lol Left copper exposed ,maybe get a little heat from it. Probably foam the windows.

I’ll paint it tomorrow.

3 Likes

Looks like nice handy work from here! Insulation is good call, keep more control of the rooms temperature.

1 Like

Insulation reference to the foam for the windows…lol I love weed

1 Like

@Zee Will finish hanging the door and insulating the windows today. Started classes this week so that will be taking a lot of my time for awhile. :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s what’s up!! Same here well I have been back in classes since the 4th. I am working on my Associates in Business Management. If you don’t mind me asking what degree you working on @BeeKeeper2

3 Likes

I am going for a Master Bee Keeper cert. from . Biology, evolution, lots of stuff. Very interesting! Learning! I really like bees, incredible bugs! I’m in the first course. I also had to put quite a few hives to bed this year. Hopefully they all wake up! The room is a room! Has a door! I have to caulk around places, trying for air tight. Do some trimming and move in! Yeah!