Starting a journal (indoors)

Good job, very nice yield from that runt.

2 Likes

Always a nice feeling having full jars in the cabinet. Good stuff. Remember the days when you dreamed of having a qp or entire pound of Kryppy.

1 Like

Oh and also… Use tape on the actual jars…lol all it takes is one stone burping session… lol

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m getting e-mail about the 600R being on sale. Found myself going to the sale sites. Then it dawned on me, I got over 6 zips from one plant, haven’t got any weights on other three yet but, I think they will be great. Why would I buy another light? These 120s did great. Combined over 600 watts. They saved my ass, as I was able to have them much closer to the canopy. I ran out of height. I’m going to make them so they clip together, so I can hang them piece at a time instead of trying to hang a rack 43 inches square. Also can separate them in future if I choose. I would like to add red if i can. I would not advice anyone going this route, just save up for a one of HLGs. I’m very pleased how my first grow went so far. I can not thank everyone here enough. Couple pics…

I’m going to cut the rest down probably today. One pic shows the the big AK , it was last I cut down all the colas. I have quite a bit of bud on the lower branches.

7 Likes

Thems is some purdy colas…

2 Likes

@Hellraiser I was reading your journal about the new lights. I wrote a little about my lights yesterday.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @beardless!

1 Like

Got the uv light today. ! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It has been raining every other day here. Very tough to dry stuff!

1 Like

@Zee I just put the runt lower bud in jars. Final tally on the runt is 9.8 zips! I never would dreamed to do this well first grow! Still have three other plants still drying. This success is from following the @Hellraiser !

3 Likes

Exceptional. One reason I love runts. Sometimes they surprise you. Hellraiser is a good grower to emulate. He gives it to you based on years of experience and knowledge.

3 Likes

That’s an amazing harvest my friend, well done!

2 Likes

Jealous of that runt. Excellent job

2 Likes

Sweet harvest!

2 Likes

Hello @dbrn32 . Do you think that the 12 qb 120s are as good as the the 550 rspec in a 4x4? 4 of those boards were 3500 and 8 3000. I did extremely well with these diy lights. I bought the 550 when price came down. Also have a uv light attachment. I’ll try that fixture next grow. As soon as I finish room I’ll start up again.

2 Likes

12 qb 120’s is more light than a hlg-550. The additional 660nm of rspec boards is advantage to the 550 though.

2 Likes

My room build (for two or three tents) 10X12 is more like an extra bedroom, laundry room, and an area with sink and counter. I’ll have a fairly clean place to do honey. I’m insulating the whole basement, cement walls and rim joists with polystyrene sheet. Should be done with that part this weekend. The new bed room has two windows and laundry has one. I will probably have the laundry as some type lung room. I want to bring in fresh air winter and summer without sucking heat/ac out of the house too badly. Haven’t figured it all out yet. I’ll start framing the rooms next week.

1 Like