Starting a journal (indoors)

As with most things, obtain an understanding of what you are buying. If you are aware of the shortcoming and know you need to be able to control the environment, temp rh air movement etc, you should be OK.
Good point though. Not all beginners would make the association.
One other point I will raise that I found while searching for seeds. I frequently found discrepancies between the tabular summary and the text. Either THC levels or size.

4 Likes

Monday was the start of 8 weeks. Opinions? @beardless @Hellraiser @Zee @dbrn32 @Kilgoretrout @Budz420 @repins12 Two AKs and two Bubble Gum.20200908_180920|231x500

AKs on right. The big fans I left on the big AK are turning yellow and the small bud leaves have brown tips. I have to clip pieces of bud and bring them to PC for the micro scope. Anyone have estimates on a time line? BB supposed to be 9 weeks and AK 8.

6 Likes

great looking buds, 2 to 3 weeks IMO.

2 Likes

@Zee Think I should feed them another time or start just water?

2 Likes

I’d feed at least one more time if not 2. This grow am not sure if I will even flush before harvest. They are eating up nutes so fast at this stage.

3 Likes

I am giving some AKs a go at An auto, three photos and a clone
Hope mine turn out as nice as yours.

3 Likes

I think couple of weeks yet too

3 Likes

Nutes or organics?

1 Like

2 or 3 weeks to go.

4 Likes

I would have to agree. At least 2-3 weeks :v:

3 Likes

I would start flushing now if it were me. They look great man!

1 Like

It is my first grow. I used FF trio. Next grow I’m going with AN. I gave them last nutes? :grinning: I’m going to clip pieces of bud to look at before water again. Thanks everyone

2 Likes

I think you’ll really like AN. I don’t have much experience with other nutes, but I’m pretty impressed so far!

2 Likes

Week 9 started Monday. These after lights out with flash.

#1 Big BB , #2 small AK, #3 Big AK, #4 is the runt BB. Its the one that has been different all along Its kinda slow grow redish. @Zee @Hellraiser @dbrn32 @Kilgoretrout @repins12 @beardless @Budz420

8 Likes

They are looking really solid and sticky! Very nice.

Gotta ask a silly question though… How are you taking flash photos during the sleep cycle without freaking the plants out? Or is the dark cycle not so critical right at the end.

New and confused… :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

It was right at lights out. I am new at this too. :smiley:

1 Like

Big colas you got growing my friend! Home stretch. You going wet or dry trim?

2 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like

Outmotherfreakingstanding :+1:t2: :v:t2:

1 Like

Hey @dbrn32 have you heard from @RandomlyRan ? I would like to show him 12 boards in a 4x4. You and he gave me idea and helped build them.