Starting a journal (indoors)

Hello everyone… I’ve been reading a about month here, crazy amount of info here due to all the people here willing to share. Have made a few posts and replies. I bought a 4x4x80 tent. I have bought blurples but, replacing them. I have a hlg300l rspec. and in process of a light build that i got from @RandomlyRan (It will be 4 hlg ob120 v2) I made a list here some where but figured Id start journal here. Sorry for any repeats. Got a exhaust fan 6" ( still waiting for delivery) Have ph and tdm meters, couple fans, ph up and down, timers, 5 gal. cloth pots

7 Likes

@BeeKeeper2 keep us posted, wishing you the best success!

2 Likes

I put two seeds each of White Widow, AK47, Bubble gum. (beginners pack ILGM) in water. Sun 4/26 10:00AM. BG split 4/27 and i planted. AK split next day, it went in a cup. Im afraid my WW seeds are not viable. I put the last two in water this morning. We will see, Ill give them 4 days in water. couple pics.

1st pic AKs, 2nd pic BG 3rd pic Have babies under small blurple. wanted to thank a few people for all the help and info
in no special order.@dbrn32 @Zee @RandomlyRan @Travis23 @Bulldognuts Im sorry if I missed you…

7 Likes

Always willing to help bro :facepunch:

3 Likes

Thank You Zee!

2 Likes

Thanks Random… I still have to go get some angle but have everything else for the build. Will be fun to build a light and save a few bucks!

1 Like

@BeeKeeper2, my first WW didn’t germ, second one did. Here is some inspiration. These are my AK and BBG using @Hellraiser method at day 15. Leaves and roots everywhere…you’re welcome! Happy to see the progress!

7 Likes

Opps I forgot a shout to @Hellraiser… Sorry Bud

1 Like

No problem, looks like your off to a nice start. good luck with it and reach out if you need any help.

2 Likes

Zee What day did you increase light? I have that rspec but, dont want to fry the little guys.

1 Like

@BeeKeeper2, I have a burple from Amazon too.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QY16YRD/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_VvhREbMY5VKJ2

I will most likely will keep it for early veg. I went 8 days at 24/0 then switched to 18/6.

Am going to switch to MH bulbs when I transfer next week.

@Zee The one in tent is 1200. I think I got one of the last 2000 because they dont even list it anymore… I’m sure they will work for something in the future. Did you bring that light closer?

1 Like

@BeeKeeper2 I keep it anywhere from 18" to 26" away…I think it’s hard to fry these little ones with these burples. Why I moved it around a few times? I was reading the plant, if she was to short and need to stretch I would move it up for a few days, same if I thought she was getting a little tall. Working from home during these times, I swear I checked on them 20 times a day…if I would want to set and forget, I would have done 26"

3 Likes

Were you using both switches?.. Your like two weeks ahead same everything! Sorry for all the questions

1 Like

Ask all the questions you want. I had and still have tons. I have a slight heat issue, when I add bloom, my temp goes to 87 degrees, which is out of the comfort zone. I have read and been told, if you can, you should use both during veg stage. However know it will cause the temp to increase. I seem to be doing fine with just the veg switch :slight_smile: here is my WW at day 9, same house as the other 2.

4 Likes

I’m set to watching and am gonna tag along, that is, if you don’t mind :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

Looking good!

If ww doesn’t pop reach out to customer service though seed shop before you get rid of them.

3 Likes

Thanks dbrn32. Ill hang on to the ones that are in water now, but the first 3 are history.

2 Likes

Way to go @Zee! Those little ladies are purdy

1 Like

Keep up the good work @BeeKeeper2! I’m a few days behind you in terms of grow cycle (you can check mine in my grow journal). I’ll stay tuned for the duration.
Happy growing

2 Likes