Starting a ILGM 6 White Widow AF Grow

Nice looking colas there! What light schedule did you run it at for the grow?

1 Like

very nice within a week and a bit on my PK ladies had some nice trimmings the other day off her was damn good for unflushed buds :slight_smile: fed them 1 last time since they are still putting on new buds and fattening up trichromes just starting to turn so walking razor edge to get just a little more out of them :wink:

1 Like

Constant light.

todays ppm was 1600, 1200 being what I fed for their last supper from here on back to water had them pretty much flushed already lmao had I watered would’ve been 400ppm since my water is 180ppm they were good to go

1 Like

2 of 4 plants hanging.

2 Likes

man those look like good and healthy buds.
from the looks of pics just b4 harvest…no training at all? just let em’ grow?

either way, looks awesome. if the other two plants are equivalent, looks like youll be good through your next run for sure.

No training. They were autoflowers.

Yup no training unless you really know what your doing, from what I’ve read.
Autos don’t like stress you will lower your end harvest. Yes they do look great, hope mine looks that good. It will be my first auto grow.

Did you turn off your lights for 36 hrs before harvest? I’m not remembering if you off the lights at end.

No. I read both sides of the issue and the way they went off so fast I felt that time was of the essence.

curious what your haul ended up being?

Still drying some of the haul.
A little disappointing so far. A little over 5 ounces so far. I expect about 6 when it’s over.
If they were Northern Lights and Fast & Vast like my last run I’d think it would be more.
I’m not that impressed with these White Widow Autos as far as haul goes but they smell more potent.
My next grow will be a standard fem SCROG grow.

2 Likes

SHRED did that 6" white oscillating fan hold up? Is it still oscillating now? Thanks in advance.

Yes it is.

Thanks for the super fast reply. I have the clip on stationary fans like them because I was leery about the oscillating models but your experience gives me confidence to try them. We have the same dimension tents.

I never could figure out how to clip the oscillating fan to the side of the tent and have it oscillate properly.
I used it in the floor pointed upwards slightly to move the air around down there.

I know what you mean. It would take some creative engineering. I clipped mine to a load strip and even the large cable going to and from the load strip. So your oscillating white fan, it’s a 6" also? How does it mount? Thanks bro.

It has a choice. Either attach the clip mount or the floor base.

Little late to the party but I have been running a 6" clip on oscillating and stationary fan for 4 months now with no problems :slight_smile: I went with the ones MacG suggested in another thread, and there may be a link in the product section of the forums here.

Thanks for the input I really appreciate it.

1 Like