Starting a couple of Girls Scout Cookies Extreme, third new grow

Everything that you’re doing suggests you should be on track. If the ph continues to climb, a solid flush should fix it.
Another thing to consider about ph going up, I don’t worry so much if the plant still looks good. If the plant is showing signs of not absorbing nutrients, then I would definitely flush and adjust ph as needed.
Hope that gives you direction.
Happy growing! :seedling:

3 Likes

Thank you very much, just what I needed to hear. I will keep an eye on it.

1 Like

3 Likes

Took this today. I think you can see the new growth looking much better. if the one plant looks disheveled, it is because @beardless made me do it, lol. He had me spread it out some so the light would get inside the plant better. never expected them to get this tall.

5 Likes

Looking good bud! I know I should know this so I apologize for asking, but how far along are you again?

They popped October 5th and transplanted the 20th, so just over two months depending on how you look at it. They have a ways to go, the buds are beginning to fatten up now. Plants are huge

2 Likes

They’re looking great! That’s cool that we’ve been on the same schedule and growing the same thing.
Mine pooped on the 9th.

yours grew a lot faster, I am nowhere near ready but I was slow to start feeding in Coco. New to the Jack’s recipe so I was slow getting going, but now they have certainly taken off.

1 Like

It’s crazy how they grow. I think @SKORPION was growing the same in the same time frame as well.

I am sure I waited just a bit too long to start feeding. They looked happy in the Coco, almost forgot it was not soil

2 Likes

I flushed one plant yesterday with 25Gal. of PH water. I did get the PPM count down to 600 which is very close to our tap water but for the life of me the PH remained near 6.2-6.3 and why I used so much water. Still scratching my head over this, lol. I did not feed after the flushing, should I have done so right away? I fed the other plant and will do a flush in the next couple of days. Plants looking ok, but seeing some burnt tips that were not there before, along with the mag deficiency that hopefully will be ok with the increased dose of Epson Salt.

If you flush everything out, you’ll want to feed because you rinsed a lot out. Some that was needed, as well as unwanted excess.
We all have a some burned tips. :wink:

1 Like

will feed today, thanks.

1 Like

I haven’t heard that before, may be right

They love something…

Pictures of the girls today. Flushed them with Sledgehammer . The PH has been creeping up and showing in the leaves. They are getting close so not a whole lot to be done. the buds are thick and sticky, the whole greenhouse smells of them

6 Likes

They look great! They sure fattened up nicely in short order. I bet they smell amazing.

1 Like

They do, unique smell, and very sticky

1 Like

All I can say is DAAYYUUUUMMMM!!! :heart_eyes: :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Lol, thanks. I thought Autos were supposed to be small

1 Like