Starting a couple of Girls Scout Cookies Extreme, third new grow

Your plants are looking great! I love being able to see the same strain grown although in a different medium.
Are you going to be doing any training?

probably not, although thinking I might fimm one and maybe top the other one just for grins. Now is probably the time to do it.

1 Like

I like it! Next grow I’m going to run two plants. Top 1 fim the other.
Can’t wait to see how yours turn out bud.

I fimmed one this morning, left the other alone. Figure this way I can see the differences between normal and modified. I will lower the light this afternoon.

1 Like

Girls look healthy! I’ll follow along too if ya don’t mind:)

Did you buy the entire jacks 321 lineup or just certain bags?

Thank you, glad to have you

just the part A and B. The part C is simply Epson salt you buy at the grocery store. You can buy the 2 pound bag for Around $30 bucks but the 25 pound bag for around $60 bucks at Amazon. it is a no brainer and you have nutes for the rest of your life, lol.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Light lowered, have a fan running just incase they get warm, lol.

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean. With Jacks you use all three ingredients all the time, from early veg to flowering, which is what makes it so great and easy. No more using the FF trio and grow big for veg and tiger bloom for flower. This is the same all the time.

1 Like

I’m really interested in this jacks 321, but don’t kjj no ow anything about it. That’s not to say I know anything about the fox farms trio I was going to use either.
I know there a lot of folks here that have suggested that product as well.
With jacks, do you need to do a flushing as well then at the end or just run regular water?

So looking at their website, I can’t find the salts or part c like you said.
I see the part a, part b, and others. Am I looking in the right place?
Jacksnutrients com right?

Lol, no expert on it either, but if I have been reading correctly, you may not need to flush at all unless you run into any issues. I have been using the FF trio, works well, but more complicated to use and I have run into lockout issues with it, mostly because I was new and ignorant, and had very high temperatures to deal with as well. Quite a few of the folks in the know here recommended it, so here I am, and very very impressed with it so far.

Yes, part A and Part B is what you might want. The part C or Epson salt just buy at the grocery store. You can buy a small sampler pack at amazon, let me see if i can find it. I am still using it, lasts a long time.

Here you go
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08C3ZTJFL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So, I have been feeding them Jacks everyday now for 3 days and they are quite happy. They seem to be taking everything I give them and asking for more. We have had 3 ugly days cloudy/rainy and cool with temps in the high 60’s, all due to the aftereffects of the tropical storm that hit Florida. We had 5.75" of rain at the farm in a 30hr period. The girls were doing great, a bit droopy looking with the lack of sunshine. Yesterday we had no rain, but overcast and cool all day. Soo, the moral or point of this story is that last night took the puppies out for a last walk before going to bed around 9:00pm, and the little girl took off barking towards the greenhouse. I went chasing her and decided to take a peek inside. I never do, specially that late as long as I can see the light on in the greenhouse. The following pics totally amazed me, I was transfixed for a minute or so before running back to the house and get the cellphone. They reminded me of an old sci-fi movie where the spaceship sends a beam and slowly lift you up into the ship, with your arms up, hair straight up, etc. They were beautiful to look at. The SF4000 had been on for about 4 hrs at this point. Hope you all like them, I have certainly never seen plants do this. First picture is how they have looked for a couple of days with all the weather

2 Likes

They look super happy!

2 Likes

I know every one is hot on Jack’s 3-2-1 but why not go with something even simpler like

1 Like