Starting a couple of Girls Scout Cookies Extreme, third new grow

I have the bug, and need something growing even if it’s only a couple of plants. As my other grows, we are in a greenhouse. These girls will be in Coco and for the first time I am switching to Jack’s 3-2-1 for nutes

They were planted last night. The seeds were in a wet paper towel, literally for 48 Hrs. and ready to plant.
@Nicky @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @Shatter @Oldguy @Dman1969 @MidwestGuy @MrPeat . Lord I keep forgetting some of you, hope you forgive me. Please follow and guide me

13 Likes

Set to following…good luck. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you, I have been reading your wise responses to many forum posts. This is only my third grow if you call it that. First grow of White Widows Photos still going , 2 in the greenhouse and 2 outside as they grew too large. Reason for this is that I tried every newbie trick to kill them and I failed. Two are somewhat stunted, only 8’ or so. The other two, although wounded, outgrew the greenhouse. also grew WW Autos at the same time, they are long harvested. These were my very first attempt, and i did anything and everything you can do to kill them, and they are still here. Not pretty, but hanging in there. Whomever says you can’t keep them going in 105F is wrong, lol. I am posting a link to the journal if you are interested.

5 Likes

@dbrn32, @Enlightened420, @Oldsoldier1976, @Cap_Ron, @Davyg, @QueenCityB, @Not2SureYet, @Mrcrabs,
I knew I had forgotten some of you

6 Likes

Forgot to add the link to first journal

4 Likes

I’m watching and following along. :popcorn::popcorn:
:v::pray:

2 Likes

You will have fewer and fewer problems as you progress until it becomes fairly ‘Zen’. Take good notes too. More to find out what went wrong instead of what went right haha.

7 Likes

Amen, I am keeping all my journal notes

4 Likes

Thanks for the :label: and I’m definitely watching!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

“I have the bug” isn’t a term friendly with growers, especially when you see what bugs can do!

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I’m fina drop about 4 beans so we pretty much starting at the same time. :wink: May the grow Gods smile upon us! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Good point lol.

1 Like

I agree shatter. at first i was like what kind of bug. then i kept reading. lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @jetlag. Not a coco grower but I will follow on with great interest :sunglasses:

1 Like

Curious to see how your first grow in coco goes. I have early onset of the coco bug myself and will probably give it a try with a single auto as my guinea pig.
What coco have you chosen to use?

1 Like

I ordered this, Amazon.com. Actually second Coco run. I grew three Gorilla Glue Autos, just chopped the last one a couple of days ago, and they did fine. Seems to be a lot less hassle compared to soil. Clean, no bugs, and never worry about it being too hot. I precharged the 5Gal bags with water and Cal-mag as suggested in another thread and that was that. I will be using the Jack’s 3-2-1 for the first time though.

2 Likes

One can catch a bug, one can kill a bug, one can even have a bug up their ars. LoL but one who has the grow bug is fine w me!

6 Likes

It is contagious

1 Like

I was looking at the mother earth coco line. I liked the block.
I also like Prococo chips-N-Fiber for a courser mix to blend in.
I have used Grow!T coco mix and liked it. It has strands and pith so is a good blend that I mix in with my soil.