Starter journal

Looking good , some stuff you don’t need ,the rest looks like a good working set up

1 Like

I pay $25 including tax for a clone LOL

I make my own clones … that price doesn’t sound right

Right now im printing off and laminating sheets of helpful info like VPD charts, calyx thc colors, and feeding schedules. If you have any helpful info sheets please share them so far this is what I’ve printed out

2 Likes

@SparkUp

2 Likes

Looks like an incredible start! Lots of microbes, which is great, but use them wisely. Microbes are your garden’s friend!

You have Epsom, so next when you run out of Cal-Mag, I’d recommend a straight Calcium with no nitrogen supplement, such as Nectar For the Gods Demeters Destiny.

Switch that blurple out for some Quantum Boards. :grinning:

1 Like

The Recharge is incredible! It has humic acids, kelp meal, and all sorts of microbes.

1 Like

pH-nutrient-uptake-chart

I like this VDP chart better

And just because LOL

4 Likes

I have not done a coco grow. I know water practices and feeding practices are different but I’m not the one to ask. Just remember, if you are looking for specific help, mention the coco/perlite so you’ll get the correct answer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually just switched over to straight coco no perlite for this run. I realized I was out of my mother earth blend and took a note from hellraisers posts about growing cherry something lol. Also my veg tent is covered with funny stickers

2 Likes

3 Likes

Switched the ladies last night in the veg tent to 2 days of dark and flower nutes. Light schedule will resume 6pm-6am Monday

1 Like

@OmNomBoogers

1 Like

Here in a bit ill be uploading new pictures of the trichomes based off the calyxes

1 Like

Bad news!!! I recently found like 5 or 6 nanners on the GSC Extreme. Im really tempted to make the cut today but from what I’ve read its probably already pollinated my other ladies in the flower tent

1 Like

2 Likes

Yep, by the time you see any nanners the damage has already been done by the ones you didn’t see, pick off any nanners you do see to minimize seeding but might as well let plants go to maturity.

1 Like

I believe my ac light and or mini bug catcher might of caused too much light on dark time or something

2 Likes

1 Like