Started growing White Widow Auto and Gorilla Glue fem. My journal

Some go long some less. Trichomes will tell more accurately than breeders guidelines.

2 Likes

I prefer only a few Amber, but mostly cloudy. It’s a personal preference.

1 Like

I was looking for a 50/50 mix. question… why do some girls have thick long buds and others are just like fluffy nuggets? what makes them get fatter?

The ones with thick buds have one main developed cola im willing to bet. The less light they recieve the less density.

And yea kinda hard to see there. But again. Do NOT go by sugar leaves. Should only be checking the trichs on the buds

1 Like

Purp, Its not the lighting. I have 250 - 300 watt flower cfl over each plant. Some plants have big buds and others are smaller nuggets and some are fluffy

Indica dominance versus sativa dominant traits. Sativa generally has “fluffier” nuggets. This is true only after lighting is not an issue. @jt123

2 Likes

even in same strain. as all mine are ww auto?

Lemme tag a fellow WW grower who had loads of phenos. @NavyVet420 how variated (yup might be a word) were ur white widows. The autos if u grew both types

1 Like

Different phenotypes. This happens often. @jt123

just so strange… any suggestions on how to fatten the buds up in week 8 of flower?

Thanks for tag @PurpNGold74, I have grown WWA outdoors and with the high humidity and day time temps, one grow harvest was very fluffy and airy but still kicked like a mule. 2nd harvest was much tighter and thick but that grow was started in August and was enjoying cooler day and night temps. This 2nd grow also produced the only girl to turn purple due to cooler night temps.

@jt123, I have heard of people using molasses to feed the good bugs in the soil which help the plant. How close to harvest are you?

im 8 weeks flower… probably 1 week or 2 tops… i have been flushing this week… should i add molasses to the fluffy girls?

Also, training has a lot to do with colas. My first grow I LST’ed and ended up with nice fat colas with very little popcorn buds. This last grow I did not LST and ended up with product only good for decarbing, except for the main cola

See the difference in cola production.

7 Likes

Molasses can help. It feeds the microbes which, releases nutrients. @jt123

2 Likes

but in week 8? and how much per plant?

I’ve used molasses at 1 tsp/gal of water.
It should be unsulphered black strap type.
Hope this helps. :+1:. And yes u can use at week 8 no prob.

2 Likes

Look for i believe unsulphurd black strap molasses i believe. O he got ya :point_up_2:t5:

4 Likes

this is what i have

is this ok?

2 Likes

Didn’t mean to step on toes. :grin:

4 Likes

O no no no. I tag for help. N u had the answer to my question. Thanks

4 Likes