Started growing White Widow Auto and Gorilla Glue fem. My journal

Dont get too close with 1000s without glass

white widow autoā€¦ get a great high but only lasts a half hourā€¦ why could that be?

helpā€¦ white widow autoā€¦ get a nice high but only last 30 minutesā€¦ why?

Smoke more? How are you smoking it if its still growingā€¦ thats y its not lastjng its not mature

no, ww is done. got nice buds, cured, etc. waiting on my gorilla glue nowā€¦ but any idea what would make the high not last.

Tolerance going up are u smoking alot of oils and concentrates the sky rocket your tolerance

not just me, everyone says it doesnt last long

Did you have any issues in flower does it wreck you For that half hour are these other ppl daily smokers more info plz how much do u smoke how often. Pretty hard to see what ur dealing with without all that info

Some smoke a lot, others occasionallyā€¦ no problems at allā€¦ i had 6 white widow autoā€¦ all have same resultsā€¦ its a great high but only lasts 30 minutes or soā€¦ all other people tell me when they smoke other peoples weed it last a couple of hoursā€¦ @Aolelon @BigDaddyCain @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Grandaddy013 @garrigan62 @Hogmaster @MattyBear @raustin @Laurap

1 Like

please see aboveā€¦ @HornHead @Familyman @NavyVet420 @OldSchoolGrower @Oldguy @PurpNGold74 @peachfuzz @yoshi @Myfriendis410 ā€¦ can someone tell me why the high only lasts 30 minutes?

Iā€™ve never grown autos. I grew some feminized WW that would knock your hat in the creek for a couple of hrs

1 Like

@jt123 Sounds like they needed more time to finish up if you had any clear heads thatā€™s what happens Whenever youā€™re checking your trikes be sure you have natural light on 100% milky with 10% Amber is perfect for me if I want to sleepy weed I do 40% Amber hundred percent milky

3 Likes

they were 100% cloudy with about 30% amberā€¦ that is why i am confusedā€¦ alsoā€¦ they flowered 10 weeks

2 Likes

How long is it been curing let it cure good for 2 months and I bet it last longer then 30 mins itā€™s like a fine wine the cure is the hardest part not smoking it till itā€™s really ready

4 weeksā€¦ between 62 and 65 RH

1 Like

And youā€™re burping in doing everything youā€™re supposed to Iā€™m sure now you kind a got me wondering Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve had stuff that was not that strong left it in the jar after I burped it for several weeks and just let it stay in the jar for two months and it was Potent afterwards

how do you know if it is ready???

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J5F1DRU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_4QxDCbD7HGT0D

still burping it almost daily nowā€¦ was doing it 2-3 times a day for 1st 2 weeks

Are use the scope thatā€™s similar to this to check my trikes when I leave it in the jar after you donā€™t have to burp it anymore you can tell by when you open it because the smell just keeps getting stronger and stronger

1 Like