Started growing White Widow Auto and Gorilla Glue fem. My journal

are you ok?

Donā€™t know yet. Chest pain and short of breath. Already have 5 stints. I got scared

hey, i got you beat! i have 7. hahahahahahah

1 Like

what caused you to get the stints in the first place?

Damn, hopefully false alarm and youā€™re feeling better in a snap!

I would give those changes a try before adding third fixture. Most of thr guys i know change bulbs pretty regularly. May not be a bad idea to try that after a couple of harvests.

i have a lux meterā€¦ do you know what lux i should have?

No clue sorry. Only hps ive grown with was 400, and never bothered to get lux readings. Im someone has posted them somewhere around the web though

How high are your HPS lights from the canopy?

36" approx. did you see the pic of the tent??

If your lights arenā€™t too hot, you should lower them. Try 22".

i thought i had gotten some burnā€¦ but i will try to. do you know anything about lux? and how are you feeling now?

1 Like

Feeling some better. I donā€™t know anything about lux. When you lower your lights, if you can hold your hand under them at canopy level, you will be able to tell. If it doesnā€™t burn you, it wonā€™t burn your plants

thank youā€¦ so why did you get stints the 1st time?

Forgive me, I donā€™t have my glasses with me. How is your ductwork routed to the lights. Hereā€™s mine

You canā€™t see it in the picture, but the fan is behind the plant on the right, and discharges through floor

WOWā€¦ that looks niceā€¦ i am in a 4 x 8 tent and i had both hoods teed together sucking outā€¦ db told me to put them inline and suck in from outside and vent outā€¦ in addition to a regular vent fan and intake fan

I did have a different setup with 6" hoods. I had a 240cfm blowing across them and out through the floor. Now I have the 8" hoods with 740cfm sucking air across lights. Just installed them yesterday

manā€¦ that is a hot setupā€¦ btwā€¦ when i got my stints i had a throbbing in my carotids and a raw feeling at the base of my neck if i walked 50 carrying somethingā€¦ they told me if that is my sign of heart problems and everyone is differentā€¦ they said, now you know what you need to look forā€¦ just FYI LOL

1 Like

I built a light when I first started growing. It had 4- 125w cfl bulbs, and 20 - 23w cfl bulbs, for a at-the-wall wattage of 960w. I thought that would kill it. I grew nice plants with VERY fluffy buds. 5 plants, 5oz. Not acceptable

Noooo never will satisfy what ur looking for with cfl unless you have ungodly amount of t5s ā€¦those 1000s should he ample