Started growing White Widow Auto and Gorilla Glue fem. My journal

im using nectar of the gods…ppm about 1200 down to 700 now. 81 day, 70night…
is it just the indicas are fluffy

ph 6.5…

what will?

could it be during veg i run lights 24/7?

Nah. That would possibly not allow them to rest and grow larger. But wouldnt (in theory) affect bud density. Now as stated above. The 2 - 250w cfls arent exactly super high intensity lighting. Maybe upgrade the lights. Is that all ur running

I use 1000w HPS for flower. At first I built a light. It was CFL. I had 960w at the wall. Grew beautiful plants with the fluffiest buds.
In veg I run 16/8

1 Like

i havw 2- 1000 hps in 1 tent and othwr tent i have 1-250 cfl over each plant

Ah. I thought i recalled u having heavy duties… honestly im not sure. U check all the boxes i can think of… bulbs new?

in all honesty im not sure bro.

Does the hps tent have the indicas?

all sativa… gold leaf, white widow, gorilla glue… next i will try blue haze. indica… so i will see… what do you mean heavy duties???

Then there is the issue. The indicas are the fluffy ones and also the ones under the cfl. Thus the cfl wasnt intense enough. Maybe split it. Put one hps and one cfl in each tent?

Heavy duties = 2 - 1000w hps

Gold leaf and white widow are both indica dominant. I think gg I’d also but not sure

1 Like

sorry, i got mixed up… do please tell me… 250 cfl over each plant is not strong enought to flower well?? and make tight buds???

yes, sorry, i was backwards… lol

It depends on said cfl. You can flower with 13w cfls. Just wont be dense. Im sure the 250s got decent buds. But as ur seeing nowhere near the level of the high intensity hps correct?

250w cfl… flower 2700

i didnt get heavy buds with gold leaf and the gorilla glue in hps now isnt too dense… that is why i am asking… only thing under cfl was white widow auto… had 6… 4 full cfl… 2 halfway through i put in tent with the hps and 1 cfl over each wwa… still fluffy???

Wait wait. That confused me :joy::joy:.

ok… let me try again… 1 tent has 2-1000 hps other tent has 250 cfl under each plant… gold leaf under hps…had fluffy buds… now… current…gorilla glue under hps… 2-3 weeks left…fluffy buds…
just finished up white widow auto… all 6 were under cfl… 2 plants just were no where near ready when other 4 were… so… i moved the other 2 into the hps tent and also put 1 cfl over each wwa as well as the 2 -1000 hps that were in the tent with the gorilla glue… its that more clear???

Yes! Much better :joy::joy: u know we are all potheads here. Gotta speak slowly and clearly :joy::joy:

NTFG definitely produces good weed
Sounds like lighting is solid
Environmentals in order (81 , n 70)
How bout humidity? Dont think that would hurt too bad outside of mold issues which isnt the problem.
Have you examined any rootballs after harvest?
Genetics? (Just spitballing here)
U dont ph with NFTG huh?

i do ph with nftg… ph 6.5 after i add nutes and momouth p… i have not checked rootballs… but i have them still in the fabric pots so i will look later… so… you think that it is either genetics or because they are indica dominate??? question 1… is 250 cfl over each plant ( change bulb for veg or flower) good enough??? question 2… what effect does humidity too low have besides needing to me watered more frequently???