Started growing White Widow Auto and Gorilla Glue fem. My journal

No doubt you are over watering the babys don’t need food yet and there yellow what’s your watering schedule … Your notnlettin your dirt dry out … if not you must or your plants will struggle to uptake nutrients and will be stunted and not where they should be

I always see yellow on the 1st 2 sets of leaves…they were started in 5" cowpots and i let the soil dry before i watered them. When I transplanted into 5 gal fabric pots i mixed it with live earth. I wet the soil completely to a runoff. I let them sit overnight then I transplanted them. I have only watered approx every 3rd or 4th day when the soil was dry 1 knuckle down…

Take a hand full of dirt dampen it pack it into a balland let it sit on the table if it holds its shape wth out moving right away thats no good an you have to much muck or clay or sludge ,if it starts to crumble and fall apart right away your soil is good an airy enough what I’m getting at if your soils packs up your s will not be happy and that will retard and sloe since root growth is slowed severely can u fill help ticket
Z ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH?

• Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off)?
 -  Of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of dose of nutrients used? NPK?

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM?

CO2?

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you.

i use organic seed starter soil then when i transplant into 5gal fabric i use live earth 1 pound, fill pot 1/3 with happy frog fox farm. mix them together then fill rest with plain fox farm happy frog … i didn’t want to use the ocean as i heard it was to hot. i water the new 5gal fabric pot just to runoff to make sure soil is wet. next day i transplant from the seed starter soil and give approx 1/4 cup of ph water. 6.3. just to wet the new plant. usually i don’t have to water for 4 days. . . im using sensi grow a and b at 1/2 for the first 2 feedings which is 2nd and 4th watering approx 2 waters a week. i try for 6.5 ph. these are white widow auto …

I havnt posted in a long time. been busy with my son getting married, etc BUT. i have kept up with the girls…i will post some pics but i am getting yellowing again on some leaves…

this a wbite widow auto. they sprouted on 9.1q, 9.12, 9.14 and 9.15. started to flower on 1st two 10.15. and others 10.21. here are the pics from 1 girl. she is tall and but skinny. she has about 35 buds and 8 are super big with the main cola approx 7" the others just have normal buds with 2 of them nice cola.

i feed them once a week using sensi grow a &b then sensi flower a & b. when they started to flower i did a flush. once during veg i added voodoo juice, b-52, and mother earth sugar load which is molasses. during flower i added twice so far bud candy, b-52, bud factor x, bud igniter, big bud… everything looked good until i added the molasses in week 3 of flower. some leaves started to look like above and drying up. i cut the yellow leaves. new growth doesnt have just some older and its maybe 15% of the leaves… all feedings are ph 6.2 - 6.4. tent temp is 78. rh 30%. using cfl’s. 3- 300 watt and 2- 250 watt lights. all planted in 5 gallon fabric pots and using fox farm happy frog. today they will just get plain phed water. but im thinking they may need phosphate or magnesium??? @BigDaddyCain @Covertgrower @DoobieNoobie @Haildamaged @Laurap @MattyBear @PurpNGold74 @raustin

pics of entire white widow auto grow week 10, week 5 and 6 of flower.

sweet job look delish … i just went out to look at 2 WW in my green house i put them in with a male Lucky charms and a lucky clone in flower the 3 girls have seeds i think will be viable i am stoked .

wow. that cool. my question is about the yellowing leaves

This far into flower I wouldn’t worry you got what 2 weeks left I can’t tell without a tricomb pics but if u are week 10 of flower then you are golden she is letting you know her Skirt is up in pantiys are down. But anyways at end you will get yellow on older leafs if the ones on the main cola are green you are fine I seen some nuit burn on tips but again this late in the game I wouldn’t worry about it but if u wanna fix it add some cal mag it’s def a cal and mag deficiency cal and mag start from middle leaf and nitrogen def start from the outer edge of leaf also try to water with the ph at 5.8 for next few feedings the manganese is what you need and that doesn’t absorb if you are over 6.0 ph

thanks. i figure harvest 12.15. tris are cloudy. no amber yet. still a few clear. next week on the 1st i was going to flush. this is my 1st auto and its so strange how each plant is different as far as grow, shape, size, timing, and flower shape and size …any idea how much magnesium i should use ???

here are recent tri pics. looks like they are close. what do you think… 6 different plants so if you could say harvest now, 2 weeks, etc for each id know which is which… just hit them with mag. 8 plants with 13L of 5.8ph and 26 ml of mag.

I can’t tell much from pics but don’t look at leaves for deciding if it’s done. Look at the top buds.

Damn bro your done on some of them pics like hurry up done you dont want to start degrading beautiful and yellowing this late is normal… plant is pulling nourishment from all sources if it’s not able to uptake from soil for what ever reason so get you should ares and your trimmers ready cuz ur already into couch lock on some a them I know there sugar leaves most of the pics the calyx is where u wanna see your amber but I did on a few of your pics I would further annalise with harvesting in mind

@jt123 no worries on the yellowing. She’s just finishing up, and using her nitrogen reserves. You want her to do that this late into flower to help with flower development. Some start to prep for the end of life sooner than others, but for the most part she’s looking on track.
A flower booster will help at this point than nitrogen. This will help fatten those flowers up, not that they don’t already look good.

thanks guys. this is only my second grow ever so im still learning alot… QUESTIONS… if i gave it too much molasses would that cause browning??? so… some look better than others… some have little nuggets qhile others have a few regular buds…how much longer do you think??? i can take more pics… tell me exactly where to take pics of please

pics of pistils from each girl. which are ready?

it thought you look at tricomes

Beautiful girls

Ya she’s got 1.5-2 weeks left that’s including flush I see some amber there so you are fine the yellow means she’s about done and you look at tris on bud to get more exact time frame the sugar leaves will always turn amber first that is what he meant lol

can you post a picture here of exactly where i look. i dont see tris on bud???