Started growing White Widow Auto and Gorilla Glue fem. My journal

No doubt you are over watering the babys don’t need food yet and there yellow what’s your watering schedule … Your notnlettin your dirt dry out … if not you must or your plants will struggle to uptake nutrients and will be stunted and not where they should be

I always see yellow on the 1st 2 sets of leaves…they were started in 5" cowpots and i let the soil dry before i watered them. When I transplanted into 5 gal fabric pots i mixed it with live earth. I wet the soil completely to a runoff. I let them sit overnight then I transplanted them. I have only watered approx every 3rd or 4th day when the soil was dry 1 knuckle down…

Take a hand full of dirt dampen it pack it into a balland let it sit on the table if it holds its shape wth out moving right away thats no good an you have to much muck or clay or sludge ,if it starts to crumble and fall apart right away your soil is good an airy enough what I’m getting at if your soils packs up your s will not be happy and that will retard and sloe since root growth is slowed severely can u fill help ticket
Z ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH?

• Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off)?
 -  Of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of dose of nutrients used? NPK?

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM?

CO2?

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you.

i use organic seed starter soil then when i transplant into 5gal fabric i use live earth 1 pound, fill pot 1/3 with happy frog fox farm. mix them together then fill rest with plain fox farm happy frog … i didn’t want to use the ocean as i heard it was to hot. i water the new 5gal fabric pot just to runoff to make sure soil is wet. next day i transplant from the seed starter soil and give approx 1/4 cup of ph water. 6.3. just to wet the new plant. usually i don’t have to water for 4 days. . . im using sensi grow a and b at 1/2 for the first 2 feedings which is 2nd and 4th watering approx 2 waters a week. i try for 6.5 ph. these are white widow auto …