Started growing White Widow Auto and Gorilla Glue fem. My journal

Do you know what the difference is between the different promix hp?? also, i started to use nectar for the gods

1 Like

I donā€™t. The mix I got contains perlite and mykos. This makes it retain a bit less water. Itā€™s also lighter than coco.

Never used NOTG.

If you keep your TDS around 900 ppm during veg and 1,200 ppm during flower you will be fine. PH to 6.0.

3 Likes

Hey how are you? I am about to start growing white widow auto flowers and this is the dirt and Nutritions

Iā€™m about to use

@HornHead this seems a little hot to start seeds in. Do you have a different soil to start? Good to transplant intoā€¦ no need for nutes until flower unless you see signs of something

2 Likes

You think. I Used before Fox Farms ocean dirt from start to finish and it was fine

1 Like

ocean is hot as wellā€¦ i usually plant my seeds in organic seed starter soil in 4" potsā€¦ when i see the roots start to poke through i transplantā€¦ Just my opinion but maybe ask @MattyBear

1 Like

That stuff looks good to use. Itā€™s a peat based medium so youā€™ll want to ph at 5.8-6. FFOF is considered a Hot soil because it comes precharged with a lot of nutrients to get the plant through the vegetative cycle before needing to add nutrients. Some plants have no problem being planted directly in it while others may show signs of burn. :v:

3 Likes

Let me ask you something my pH Reader reads like this 68.7 what is equal to 5.8

1 Like

Iā€™m not following your question, sorry. Could you clarify please?

3 Likes

How are you doing? I was saying that my ph reader reads like this 00.0 or 11.1. Everything Iā€™m reading has measurements like this 7.5 what is the equal to that is my question. Would it be 75.0?

Ok thank you. Can I start my seeds in Miracle grow?

Another question. After I cut my plant to start harvesting stage can I use the same dirt in the pot to Plant again

1 Like

You can if itā€™s Miracle Grow seedling start mix. If it has any kind of time release nutrients, Iā€™d steer clear when growing cannabisā€¦

3 Likes

You can, but I usually dump my used soil in my compost area and start fresh with each plant :v:

2 Likes

Ph meters usually display a range between 1-11. 7 is neutral. You want the meter to read between 5.5-6.2 for your medium :v:

2 Likes

Ok but my reader reads like this 55.0 how do I make it like you said 5.5

2 Likes

I think itā€™s regular kind

2 Likes

Are you using the white or the yellow meter?

3 Likes

True Organic Cal-Mag OAC Plant Nutrient Supplement Gallon (128 oz) Amazon.com

organic cal mag

2 Likes

Thank you sweetie!!

1 Like