Started growing White Widow Auto and Gorilla Glue fem. My journal

I see about 10 to 20% I’d start checking daily but your real close anyday now …I dont see any botrytis (bud rot) I just went though this and your browning looks like a cal mag issue due to your flush are your leaves browning and curling the tips up? If so that magnesium def. Which is normal at very end but you dont want browning crisping curling upward leaves that’s usually a symptom that’s a long while comming has been getting so severe over time it’s not really an over night thing… tword the end of flower sometimes your flower dosage can be needing more of certain things later in flower

1 Like

So, 10 - 20% is that all the pics or just the top pic??? I know i am having a cal-mag issue with 1 girl but i was flushing and the branches and stem turned purple… gave some cal-mag and started to get a bit better… all advice is greatly appreciated

1 Like

@jt123 I still see mostly white pistols still, I would wait until those turn brown. They usually go through a “bulking up phase” then they’re ready. Lots of folks harvest before they put on the extra weight.

1 Like

There are 4 plants… pictures in group 3 and 4 I know need more time as the pistils are all white but… the top 2 pictures i was thinking those 2 girls are ready or close?

I definitely agree that they’re close. As long as they’ve went through the bulking phase, pistols are brown, and the trichomes are mostly cloudy they should be good. It’s difficult to say they’ve bulked up, as I’m not in your grow room. :wink: @jt123

2 Likes

Just looking at the trichomes in 1 and 2 they both look good to me. Be sure to check the lower flowers also. Then take an average of the whole plant. @jt123

2 Likes

I will invite you in… LOLOLOL… 1st 2 pictures they are bulked… the other 2 girls still need time… im thinking 2 weeks as the buds are still small and just starting to fill out… its is strange as they started to flower 10/15…

1 Like

All out of likes… I think the the first two are ready if they’ve bulked. I see mostly cloudy in those two. So it’s up to you. @jt123

2 Likes

Pistils are a bad indication if you through some nutes on her tword end at any time you can be getting new white pistils all the way till the day you chop look at underside of your mid to upper level colas… since you have cfls I would assume your going to be ripening unevenly and you might have to harvest top lower lights and give bottom a few more days

3 Likes

I am running 300w cfl on each plant. both were scrogged.

1 Like

Go by the tris I’ve seen one strain that the hairs don’t all change the hairs stayed white and the tries ambered I’ll have to ask my friend what strain it was that’s y I never go by hairs I think it was white rhino or something like that

1 Like

thank you. i am looking at the tricomes. check my pics above. what do you think

1 Like

@NavyVet420. these are white widow autos . what do you think. seed popped 9.11 to 9.15… flower started. 10.15 to 10.19.

1 Like

@jt123 by my count, you are at week 12/13 from seed. I would say you are ready in a week, I see amber in some pics. I agree with @raustin, remember trics will still mature as you dry them. My first 4 WWA got harvested 2 weeks early due to bud rot. Trics were mostly cloudy, smoked smooth but not the high I was looking for. My 2nd set of girls (5 total, 4 already harvested) were harvested 50/50 cloudy amber and the smoke is spot on. I would split/drill stem tomorrow, put in total darkness Wed or Thurs and harvest Saturday. That is timeline I am using for my last girl.

1 Like

thank you for the input
its week 14 since seed pop. i will try as you say

1 Like

That looks like maybe a cal mag deficiency, I almost always have to bump up the cal mag in veg. I use the Botanicare nutes and have been happy except for the cal mag being needed. When I flip to flower I will cut the cal mag and use the bloom nutes along with the booster. I’ve down 5 grows so far with ILGM seeds and have always been happy.

1 Like

thanks… i juzt zwitched to nectad fod the gods. i have 2 goeilla glue and just flipped to flower and switched to that line. also got mommouth p… wow… that stuff fattens the. up fast… and yes… i did think it was cal mag… i was using advNced nitrients

2 Likes

Have you ever used nectar for the gods?

No I haven’t. But I have a basic understanding. If you need help. @jt123
Just shoot the question out there.

1 Like

No I haven’t tried that before. I’ve been using the same Botanicare nutes and ha e been happy other than needing to add the cal mag in veg. I’m at week three in flower with 4 gorilla Glue and they are amazing!

1 Like