Started a new grow this AM,i’m doing it outside in a Topsy curvy

Through the top and sides, I just gave them a little bit from the spray bottle… I sprayed the leaves as well…

Thanks for the info, I pinned the top down on the 1 that was growing fast … I hope I didn’t mess up but it is a learning process so I can get the experience I need to grow some Puff puff … lol

Being a newbie I will try anything once,thats the best way to learn… Some people say go ahead and start giving them nutes right from the get go, I agree to point just don’t over do it… I gave them peroxide this AM as well… They say it’s gives them oxygen so I’m doing all I can to get a grow, before I move…

these are forget me nots they’re the same age but the one in the clear bucket has been getting the same cocktail that my cannabis is getting now. That’s was my trial and error project … Happy Growing

How’s the cloning going, I want to give that a try also…

1 Like

…thanks for asking ! :sunglasses:

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Looking good, I’ll have to get some advice from you too… lol

1 Like

Well looks like the gig is about up, I found them like this yesterday only a little worst… I think the heat got em it’s been in high 90’s this week, there was no discoloration in them just wilted… Any suggestions I gave it a flush yesterday evening, the top inch of soil is dry this AM… I’m not going to give up til there is no more hope,as long as I got a plant no matter it’s condition I’m still trying to grow and any advice would be greatly appreciated…

Saw some cool topsy ish buckets growing some huge tomatoes

1 Like

I’m going to have them inside for the next couple of days, if don’t show no signs of improvement I’m going to chop it and start killing again next year lol to keep from crying :dizzy_face::sob::sob::sob:

I came home yesterday and found mine all wilted, the heat was to much…

Aww crap. How hot was it?

98 probably higher in direct sunlight

I’ve posted some pics of them

Do you have any advice on this, I’ve seen people who have been able to work through their problems… So maybe there’s something I can do. :scream:

Hmm hate to say try again. Heat a little too high and sunlight too. Maybe try a less sunny spot and hope it recovers. Fox tailing is an issue I’m holding my breath on mine as grow cabinet 90 degrees with light on. I’ve never grown outside I’ve seen where 104 is max temp not a useable temp but maximum before super bad stuff happens
Might wanna try another seed and move this one to a cooler spot if this is possible. Time, luck and I heard b1 is good but not too sure. Might recover. Might have enough time to run outdoor auto again

2 Likes

the little one has opened back up she was closed up yesterday and the other one that had grown so fast is done for. I think it was a male from what I’ve read on here they said that the male grows alot faster than female plants 80 0/0 of the time

1 Like

I’ll wait until tomorrow morning before I decide to pull 'em or not,might just scrap it for the year. I can grow plants and flowers but not cannabis lol😢

I’ll still check In and out with the forum, getting pointers from you guys I gave it a try with what I could, next year we are going to see if I can grow are not​:triumph::japanese_ogre::dizzy_face::mushroom::facepunch:… Happy Growing

Like right now,can a 600 Watt hps light work In a 400 Watt hps ballast. Is drilling small holes in the reflector hood a good idea about 4… 2 on each side.