Start using DLI

Lol.

Hey, if it’s Hrd to understand it means you can Gian alot from learning it.

6 Likes

True, but my head still hurts!

3 Likes

Hey Nicky
Sorry for not keeping up on this thread. I had to go to Philadelphia for chemo ,went down mon morning to the VA hospital to have it done. I didn’t think it would be as intense and I be home lickety-split ,I got some to look after my cats but I didn’t leave directions for watering so when I came home a week later two of my cats got out and my plants were bone dry. Thought I lost them. But turns out my cats came home and my plants pulled through.
Just wanted to thank you again and everyone else for replying. Hope all is well. Now I can figure out this DLI again. Smile :blush:

4 Likes

@Life1 , I love you my brother, everytime I see that word “Chemo” I get instant inferior, cause it’s no way any human being health should be compromised ever when man came into existence of evolution, his medicine was already here to self subsist , it was no doctors , you went got herbs out the garden and they made a concoction , put under your tongue , your lips might turn purple , green and blue , but you got better and you sickness was not terminal, now science has study human so much , to where human life is Now a commodity of currency , not a natural creation for life existence , no a designed strategic system to generate wealth for Diplomacy !
So no moon dust or ashes for Mars can heal cancer yet ? Why are scienctist testing all these atoms and molecules in space , but they have not found the cure ? Why is B-17 banned in America :us:, it’s just a vitamin that was sold right here in America at one time and the rate of cancer was what percentages ? Why have cocaine and THC been removed out over the counter medication that helped the human being from the pathogens they been spreading .

1 Like

Love you too brother We are all one

1 Like

With a Little Help from My Friends https://g.co/kgs/gcWVLz

@Life1 my brother do what you can , with what you have , right where you are , and my prayer is that it’s more therapeutic and healing than any symbol on building with a snake on a cross?

1 Like

It’s rough yoshi. It I’m not feeling better by Friday I guess it’s back to the hospital. Lot of pain. I appreciate your thoughts

1 Like

Have you tried self meditation sounds for healing on YouTube, it may sound crazy , but just try it and listen :notes: with your mind and not your ears can he very helpful. Strong positive inspiration prep quotes to yourself , and any kind of way you can take you mind off of it for just however long is great , it’s a daily struggle Sir , but I’m the type that just refused to stop believing in myself , so I research information that’s real facts to the triggers ? Have you ever tried or consider Gravita Sour Sop vitamins? It’s an all natural vitamin from the Rain Forest that helps with Chemo , that Rick Simpson Oil :oil_drum: if you can make it as pure and strong as you can tolerate it , I hear really good reports :grinning: from many of the warriors you guys are cause it’s a mental fight as well as a physical one . But try to alkaline your diet as much as you possibly can to transition your body from acidity to a more alkalinity . So if you can mustard the strength to find foods that are grown more alkaline than acidic , and start to pig out on them as much as you can tolerate , if not get you some of those beets or green super food drinks that’s alkaline base and fight your best fight my brother , I Love You in Christ my brother !

1 Like

Your right on there Yoshi, I was taught this years ago & still use it today.

2 Likes

Powerful stuff and also the mind !

2 Likes

Sorry no I did not have the diffuser on. I’m thinking it’s this I phone 7
I like to be able to get it dialed in someday. Going to have to invest in a light meter around the 200 hundred range

I have a question for those that have accurate DLI numbers, how does your DLI stack up against watts per sqft?

1 Like

It’s hard to answer that as you could have a 200 actual watt cheap led light that can’t hit the required ppfd average needed to hit DLI. Or you can have a quality 200 actual watt light that needs to be turned down because the ppfd is too high.

So take this cheap 200w light in a 2x2 (4sqft) that would be 50w/sqft to hit DLI

Take a quality 200w that has to be dimmed to 130w in a 2x2 that would be around 32w/sqft to hit DLI.

3 Likes

@Life1 chemo is a bitch. I’ve spent my time in the infusion ward and come out the other side. This August I’ll be 9 years all-clear. I know it’s different for everybody but it still helped me to talk about the pain - physical, mental, and psychosomatic - that last one was the hardest for me to deal with. My story was basically surgery followed by chemo. No radiation. I felt phantom pain for years after my surgery - felt like that nasty lump was right back where it was before they cut me… but it’s not. It just hurts and you wonder when it’s gonna stop and if it’s gonna stop and if you’re going crazy because you know it’s all in your head. Well that’s phantom pain anyway.

I’m still broken mentally. Even nine years later I can’t have a common cold or a sore throat or a pain in my back without thinking that it’s happening all over again. I always disliked going to the doctor but these days it’s more than that. When they see my blood pressure at 150/90 and I try to tell him that I just really don’t like being in the doctors office anymore it’s kind of a hard sell.

Anyhow if you ever wanna chat about it just tag me.

1 Like

It’s good to hear encouragement Thanks. Yea my next step is a liver transplant.

Ah see I was testicular - you can chop those off - not so much like livers but at least those regenerate.

All the best to you. It’s shitty but it beats the alternative no matter how it feels in the moment.

1 Like

Thank you for your thoughts. Sorry about your cancer it’s all nasty. I now just going through the hoops to be put on the list for a transplant.

It’s nasty but I had it easier than a lot of other people. Best of luck with your transplant request.

1 Like

Thank you

Change the subject here a bit.
If I have a 434 cmf blower should the carbon filter be rated more or less ?
Getting close to flower time