Start of week 6 GDP

Heat creeping up to around 85-86. Got it down to around 81. I have 2 4” fans and carbon filters, relocated one to outside of my grow room and that seem to do the trick. Was close to buying a portable AC unit. Will probably buy a 6” carbon filter and fan

for next run. Any ways buds are stacking and packing. It might just be RO water and molasses here on out. We’ll see

3 Likes

Welcome ,Very nice plants You still have a few weeks to go , personally I would keep feeding Bloom nutes.

3 Likes

I checked your earlier threads. They are progressing nicely. I see you either topped or fimmed. Any LST?
About how tall are they? I will be starting some GDP to start 2022.
Thanks

1 Like

Thank you, and yeah I’ll hit them again with the bloom

1 Like

No LST. I attempted to fim all 3. But took a little too much from the one in the upper rt corner and that turned into a top. They are about 26-27”. Flipped em around 16” tall

1 Like

If its in the budget I’d definitely get a portable ac unit. Ever since I did I’ve been dropping down temps to 60-64 every night and seeing frost across my canopy :smiley: $480 on Amazon currently but id say its worth it as you can hook up a drain and set it to auto

Thanks man! I will be adding one for my next grow and rearranging a few things. Currently I’m around 66 at night and 81 during the day. The double hose unit would allow me another plant in my tent, that’s a win win!!

Have you noticed any potassium deficiency with your GDP?

1 Like

No I haven’t but not sure if im running the same nutrient lineup. I run house and garden, great white, bone meal, cal mag, silica, epsom salt, recharge, and molasses. This run has been a breeze actually but I should stop there because I’m cutting down Friday and Saturday and don’t want to jinx myself lol. The ac helped bring out the purple as well as not phing my water its been at like 8 or so. The GCK is closer to the ac and has a ton of purple. Now if I could just grow purple buds that would be sweet!

Look at all that frosty goodness!! Well done man

1 Like

Hoping to see yours look just as good brother! Its funny the GCK has more purple than the GDP but the GDP is absolutely loaded with trichomes compared to the GCK

Thanks man!
If mine gets half as frosty as yours , I will be stoked

1 Like

What you don’t see is all the trial and error to get to that point lmao. Last 2 grows hermied and the very 1st was a absolute shit show. I try to get on here daily and get a better understanding of what my plants want and how to get it for them. But a lot of what I’ve learned to get to where I’m at is due to this forum. Should you have any questions by all means im here to help man! I wanna see your ladies looking just as good so your as stoked as me come time to smoke your harvest

1 Like

Looks like u figured some things out for sure This is my 3rd overall grow, I’m trying to soak up as much knowledge as i can while keeping the ladies thriving. Only way I learn is when things don’t go as planned
Happy growing :metal:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

I did however slaughter all my clones on my 1st attempt this year😂
It’s funny how quickly I learn what not to do

1 Like

Haha I know the feeling! I just took some clones from my recent topping of my ladies to double the amount of plants I have without popping more seeds. I do really need to use them seeds tho so I can get some more variety ordered thinking something fruity next go around

1 Like

Indeed, that’s word to my seed

I keep finding deals on seeds, it’s going to take to get through what I have with my small grow

1 Like