Start of week 6-7

12 Likes

First time grower all auto’s chocolate skunk and Zskittlez. Growing with Gaia. Would love anyone’s opinion or pointers. I’m loving my first grow

6 Likes

They look very good, welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Thank you dbrn32!

3 Likes

Looking very nice. My first indoor grow was zkittles autos. Took some abuse and pulled through with a nice harvest. Good choice for your first grow. You’ll enjoy that smoke. Mine took 104 days and could’ve gone a little longer. I use salt nutes so I can’t offer you much advice. Looks like you have it under control anyway. Good luck.

6 Likes

Isn’t it exciting welcome to this great place.

4 Likes

I’m saying what everyone else is saying!! Very nice looking buttons you have there. Was the age one them from seed? Also curious about Gaia’s products.

4 Likes

And Welcome to the community!!

4 Likes

Looking good! Welcome to the community!

5 Likes

Very nice. Looks like the bottoms have been cleaned up nicely. Well done. Especially with removing some of the suckers (secondary branches).
Also curious about Gaia products. Now that Earth Dust has actually bit the dust, many of its users are looking for a suitable replacement.
Welcome to the forum

5 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood. I agree with everyone else. You are doing an awesome job. You are at the right place for great advice and awesome encouragement. :blush::v:

4 Likes

Yes thank you!

Yes from seed. I literally just top dressed on week 3 and last week and compost tea.

1 Like

Welcome to Club Canna!! @FunkyGriddle

1 Like