Start of week 2 flower, first grow

Hello, I am now entering Week 2 of flowering and within the last four days my plant has taken a steep downturn. Lots of red/purple stems and leaves that are turning light green/yellowish and fall off at touch. I also noticed that on the fingers, some of the leaves look like the shriveled up or something (pictured below) it’s not symmetrical on both sides… A little bit about my plant…

This is bag seed, I’m using FFOF soil, and Fox Farms nutrient trio pack. Switched to 12/12 lighting a week ago, going into week 2 now. I am using a Maxsisun 600W LED Light, actual draw is 134W. Last time I watered on 6/27/20 I tested my runoff H20 at 6.4 pH. Any ideas on how to save this?

@dbrn32 @Bubblehead @LoCoRock @garrigan62 @Watt-Sun @Myfriendis410

Sounds like a magnesium deficiency starting
Fill out a support ticket so we can get a solid idea of where you’re at.:v:

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

3 Likes

I would like to see support ticket too. Mainly want to know ppm in vs out, and how you’re mixing up the nutrients.

3 Likes

Me too. Looks like nute excess. A runoff TDS will tell the truth

3 Likes

Strain; Saipan Bag seed

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? FFOF Soil
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? 6.0

What is strength of nutrient mix? Fox Farm Trio Feeding Schedule week 6: 3tsp/gallon of Big Bloom, 2tsp/gallon of Grow Big, 2tsp/gallon of Tiger Bloom.
To mix my nutrients I use a 5 gallon bucket from Ace, fill it up with water, then mix in one nutrient at a time stirring water in-between.

H2O going in: pH 6.8 TDS 1690; runoff H2O: TDS 1870.

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size? Indoor

Temps; Day 64 degrees, Night 62 degrees

Humidity; 65 percent

Ventilation system; One 10 inch fan

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; No

I watered my plant four days ago 6/27/20 with 8 cups of Fox Farm trio nutrients (full strength). H2O going in: pH 6.8 TDS 2020; runoff H2O: pH 6.4 TDS 2570. I watered my plant with 7 cups rain water today pH’ed at 6.8; runoff H2O: pH 6.3 TDS 1870.

1870ppm seems really high. I’ve never grown in soil so I’ll let someone with some experience chime in. I’m usually at or around 900-1000 ppm for flower