Stagnant clones

Last thing. This will fill a 3-gallon pot.

1 Like

Beautiful. I’ve been using GENERAL HYDROPONICS…(FLORA TRIO) n for sure they Will work in Soil or coco.

2 Likes

I’m always up for anything. What soil are you using?

1 Like

Only in a cactus/succulent potting mix atm. Good to have you on board you have had some nice results.

1 Like

Ok, well, i’m here to help all I can. Now, why are you using cactus/succulent potting mix? Lol. It’s actually not a bad idea, it tends to be straight peat without nutes, so you could do worse.

1 Like

Drainage is all. I can depend on it.

I gotta ask man… What r u using for the roots and how come you don’t have mold on your hydroton???

We’ve got movement at the station!!! Roots are growing through hydroton on a clone. Green healthy mould is growing on base of stem and hydroton so I covered with newspaper to keep light off???

I got a sample bottle of GH rapid-grow “1oz” and use about 6 drops in 2.5 gal.It seems like it works really well for the first month to get roots started." Not worth the cost after that" Just picked up a 275ml/$26 bottle to replace the 1oz sample.
And its only 20’s-30’s% humidity , mold doesn’t like it here

1 Like

Yeah sweet. GOOD. I’ve been using RHIZOTONIC AND NITROZYME so far . I will have to measure it up but I think a few inches of roots have grown in 10 DAYS or sumthin. Gotta measure but there is a few poppn out. All root growth like yours. But nowhere near as many as you.

1 Like

Plus a 400 PPM GH NUTES MIX.

1 Like

Just stepped the show up to 550ppm with a worm tea.

This is 11 - 12 DAYS from a golf ball size of roots. 5-6" long possibly.1 or 2 more

1 Like

this is the owner of.those.roots

here be the setup. Light is an inch of tips

@raustin @Whodat66 @boardsbird

1 Like

It still lives. Little growth but green.

1 Like

It’s alive! But she needs some nutes.

1 Like

I’m out of likes but looks like they’re getting started. Should take off once they hit water.

1 Like

I was wondering bout jumping up a step on nutes. Currently 500 PPM. With root growth gown on I’m probably going towards 1000ppm mix I think. Cheers @raustin.