Staggered Grow 2022

Hello all!
New to the forums and I’m looking for a spot to journal a plant or two.
Had some good luck recently with some fast buds and tastebudz so I going to stick with them I think.
First up will be fast buds wedding glue auto and lemon pie auto.
Dug out some pics from some of last years grows to share while I wait for this new round to get going.
Anybody else like to run staggered, perpetual harvest type grows?

13 Likes

Nice looking ladies, welcome to the neighborhood

1 Like

Thank ya!
I’m still relatively new to the homegrow thing but it’s been an awesome journey so far!

2 Likes

Nice colors! :+1: Welcome!

I like the photoperiods but yes, that’s my goal at least. I nailed it this run but my seedlings for the next one didn’t like the month of February at all.

It’s all a learning process, and you’ve come to the right place! :handshake:

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome!
Looking forward to my time here!

1 Like

Nice and healthy looking ladies! Welcome to the community :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Beautiful garden nice healthy plants and big beautiful buds

1 Like

Looks great. Welcome to the community.

1 Like

I like to keep a perpetual grow going. Last year took 12 plants down in a 4 x 4 tent with ilgm seeds. Its not to hard if your seeds cooperate. Wife and i have like to smoke. 4g a day habbit. Cant afford street values, dont want any funny shit in my weed.

1 Like

2 grand daddy purple, 1 purple haze, 1 purple kush all photos.

Esq
Next girls up. Big girls are at 65 days little girls are at 16. Plan on taking the first group around easter.

3 Likes

One of the things I tell myself all the time….
I like to smoke perpetually, better be growing perpetually lol

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

I’m kind of accidentally working my way into perpetual growing. I had intended to grow all my current crop at the same time, but the seeds had other plans. Just as well. I run my tents on a 6/2 grow cycle, so I can plug a new one in any time.

3 Likes

Spectacular girls you have there.

1 Like

A good staggered grow can be a pain to maintain at times but it’s so worth it imo.
Having fresh owngrown around constantly is a goal lol.
Give me a small army of autos and it’s on like donkey Kong.

The new round is taking longer to get going than I anticipated.
Best laid plans of mice and men and all that jazz lol.
I have a couple photos that just went into bloom and they’re taking up valuable space.
The 12/12 light cycle is one of the main things that keeps pushing me back to autoflowers, I’d rather be able to just drop a new seed whenever I want rather than have to wait out that bloom light cycle.
I’ve got em rearranged and a spot cleared up for the autos when they pop.
While we wait for the auto train to leave the station here’s a shot of the photos that have caused me no end of consternation lol.

Closest plant is a random freebie photo fem and the furthest plant is a black domina.
They vegged for about 6 weeks and have been on 12/12 for 2 weeks now.
This shot is a couple days old, they both have pistils and budlets forming.

Alrighty then.
We have had liftoff with a couple sprouts and I can get the journal going.

Today is Day 9 for some Fast Buds gorilla strawberry and cherry cola autos.
I’ve grabbed my coco loco and they’ll be repotted today or tomorrow.

1 Like

They do look good and there you go with the tube of Mykos! I’ll be looking for the update.