!st grow and about to harvest

I have about 40-50 % of the pistils have turned brown, still clear, sticky trichomes, shes grown well (sativa) but i have just noticed in between the branches where the shadow leaves were, seed pods are forming… i have been told to pull it out now, but you guys are the experts and i would love another opinion. I have consulted my bible, forum. Any know what i should do!!!
thanks in advance.
Rachiel

You are sure that it’s pollen pods?
A picture in natural light will help…

m_and_f2b3106ef64aaabc8204cf42d5106d898eb5d5b4d7_1_666x500

And for harvest! 4751f2f0b7e65694473efb47615b29bb738ead89

2 Likes

@Rachiel

No one here is going to tell you to pull your plants without seeing a picture of what you are concerned about. Let’s see some good pics in white or natural light

We also need to know what strain Auto/photo
How old from Sprout
How old from first pistils

4 Likes

Awesome thanks so much, pics when the sun comes up

3 Likes

this is my baby!! 8 weeks in flower, 10 weeks all up , not sure of the strain as she was gifted to me as a clone, thanks for your info, very helpful and so as the trichomes were half amber half cloudy clearly visible in the sunlight and the seed pods are female i will stop panicking and shall harvest her. one more indica to harvest in a weeks time.
I shall keep doing what im doing and carry on. thank you everyone its nice to know i have back up when its needed.

2 Likes

@Rachiel The trichomes are 50% Amber? The pistils still look pretty white to me. I can’t see the trichomes in your pics. Average flowering times is about 60 days so you are close on that but you have to look at the trichomes to be really sure.

Here are some pics to help!

When the pistils are browning it is time to look at the trichomes with a jewelers loupe or magnifier

Here is what to look for

Clear Trichomes are still growing

Milky trichomes are mature

Amber trichomes are past maturity

I enlarged your first picture and still didn’t see Amber, here is a screenshot. I’m not suggesting you wait for 50% amber on my account, but if that’s what you’re looking for, they don’t seem to be there from these pics.

Amber pistils is all I see, but I cant see any amber trichomes either.

1 Like

Good looking out, I didn’t specify. Perhaps that is what @Rachiel was thinking was harvest indicator?