Ss2442 Grow of 9#H, ZSK & WB

Hi Ss!! I’ll ask @Covertgrower if he can sub in ur avatar instead of mine. Not sure if they can.

1 Like

Not sure if that link worked I assume cutting and pasting isn’t an option lol GD I’m old

2 Likes

@Shaggy our guy is here now! U can see his weed.
Nyasu plants Ss!!!
Ss u can tag whoever u want here. I just did a few to get u started.
As time goes on u will meet more and more peeps. Every one is super friendly and we all help each other.
Im a new grower, so I have a lot to learn!!

3 Likes

There i think that all worked, had to load the finished girls into the tent and make a marinade for my deer…

My apologies but now I’m going out for a smoke as I’m now done for the day.

I look forward to your posts and comments this looks like quite the group :smile: thank you all for your help me and my family greatly appreciate it

4 Likes

I’m permanently lost in transit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We are all lost in stoner transit! Lol

2 Likes

yeah its been a rough go for the Sullivan clan here but yes we make it work…
Thank you @LoCoRock for your kind words… just a disabled Canadian trying to do his best to get by.

3 Likes

With my spinal cord damage I’ve found that 150mg and good bowl of 25%thc and up im good to go but I still have nerve and sensational impairments.

For sure… pain seems to be a biggy of it all. Amazing that ppl in here have brain and spinal cord implants and millions of $$$ in surgery. BUT The right strain for you can do wonders and help elevate it so much much more.

4 Likes

Oh man…your Canuck…just noticed. Kaptain and canubius are your way… LoL Canubbism. Cannisbian. LoL :rofl: guess who’s high on their own supply!

3 Likes

So once I have replaced the grow medium I think as a group we have decided on 20 on 4 off for the lights and with my ruff math I’ve stunted the 9lb hammers to about the same time frame in the growth cycle of the other 2 plants give or take…

How long would everyone recommend that I keep them on that schedule for lighting?

I’m also was on a every other day schedule for water but ill be changing that up a touch now that they will all be in those style of containers until harvest.

Prior to this I unknowingly had autoflower Catatonic that had I known I would have cranked my lights up and given that one all I had… still turned out well but my yield was crazy low according to the gentleman that helped create the seed they weren’t supposed to get too tall… i knew when that one went off without a hitch I was gonna get a whopper of a counter karmic balance and I got the worse mites from my clone guy… lesson learned and now that I have found all of you great people I feel a little more confident that I can offset our LP costs here and if i get good enough ill apply to go bigger as with this houses physical health issues im sure we’d qualify for 100 plus plants. I also have a very sweet pre aquaponic set up that Is a few components away from operational so baby steps for now then we strap on the big boi pants…

1 Like

You said it …baby steps. Plan on keeping them all in veg for maybe 2 weeks and get the on an even keel. Judge from then …but prolly flip. Do you need smoke sooner is what it boils down too. LoL for real

You’ll also have a week or 2 of transition don’t forget.

Would it help Ss if he opened up grow bags so plants won’t be to wet or does that matter, I grow in buckets. :thinking::thinking:

I will open them up once all of them are in there i actually have wooden stakes that keep the corners open its my way of ensuring the roots acclimate. Not sure if there is science logic or BS in that line of thinking but thats my story and am sticking to it like maple syrup :wink: thats a canuk joke eh

3 Likes

I have a bunch of Canuck jokes…but I like you guys…for the most part! LoL :rofl:

1 Like

I will tell you this…Strange Brew is an all time classic. If any of you youngins want to see a funny cult classic check it out. Oh and it doesn’t hurt if your a hickey fan too. I think it’s funnier then Slapshot. (Doubt many of ya know that one as well) LoL

2 Likes

Take off!

1 Like

It’s - take off ya hoser…ā !!! LoL imma have to watch it again now it’s been atleast 2 or 3 years. I’ll have to pullout the vcr though I only have the tape. LoL do you know what a vcr is Cody?

3 Likes

I stick with Sativas which I generally have it pulled long before couch lock trichomes. I don’t know if Indicas react the same with said problem.

1 Like