Ss2442 Grow of 9#H, ZSK & WB

Still need closer look close enough to see the mushroom shape of the trics

1 Like

My guess is still 4 to 6 weeks may be longer, look in the pic I put above and just going by the pistils you are no where near ripe. At least 2/3 of the pistils (white hairs) will be red/brown when you a getting close. That’s when you start looking at the trichomes to get the timing just right. If you harvest early it’s only you that will be hurt.

1 Like

Just wondering @Ss2442 I can never figure out all the dang letters and numbers everyone uses for strains, is that longer tall bud hash from Canucks well I guess it could be from somewhere else but is it hash?

1 Like

No its a 9lb hammer plant… there are 2 orange bags they are the same strain.
The other ones are White Banner, and Zskittles…

Also so I would have enough time to fertilize the other 3 plants then?

1 Like

Yes you do your buds are lookin good they are just young and will grow probably double from where they are now if you lightly feed em and watch the ph

2 Likes

They get a daily 750ml of water each and they have been on a 14 day fertilizer schedule except for when we had the waves of mites

1 Like

It might be good to skip a day of water then give more water each time but every other day or even every third day. Plants get oxygen through their roots and if the soil never gets dry it could cause problems in your roots or grow molds or fungus. I’ll go 2 to 4 days between watering but when I water I’ll give em a full gallon so that some runs out of the bottom. Some water coming out is a good thing it rinses out the old unused nutes in your soil also called salt buildup which will throw off the ph in your soil if it’s left in the soil. This is not necessary if you are growing in organic living soil because you don’t add salt nutes to the soil so you don’t get the buildup. I’m sure I missed shit and or worded it wrong so here’s the ILGM water section to fix the confusion if I did confuse you, sometimes I start babbling on and talk in circles I used to blame the weed but I don’t smoke anymore lol … hope I helped out, good luck

2 Likes

I appreciate you and your advice and guidance thats what we are here for. I was told I was in on a good thread with great people. I hope to stay around and continue to learn and help others.

Cheers to you and smokem if ya got em and my favorite one fuckem if they can’t take a joke… I follow stoner logic and thought threads better than straight edge folk its a totally different language to me now as a medical user.

1 Like

Ummm so if I have 8 weeks left the one thing I don’t have is height…
Because I’m a noob and have a book to follow I feel very much chained to the dogma of that piece of paper…
I am at the low end of distance from canopy to light… if you go through my photos you will be able to see my Blurple light above my tall plant is already Jimmy rigged…
The one above my 3 is still on the standard mounts but I will not be able to accommodate the papers directions of a range between 12 inch and 14 inch from canopy…

Whats the work around or doesn’t it even matter?

1 Like

I didn’t see your lights, but you should keep them as close to reccomend height from the highest part of the plant. If you have to tie down the top a little just be careful not to injure it, just bend it down and tie it where it is still under the light. Distance of your lights is very important keep it as close as your instructions say you can during flower or fruiting

1 Like

It would be alot easier for some advice if u post pics of the area u are talking about and how it looks now with the plants

Here is the picture you requested.
I’m already to close to the light by what it’s laid out in the “rule book” and if I have 1 more round of fertilizer the growth rate will surpass my height allowance

1 Like

Specs say as close as 12 and as far as 14

I still use a couple blurple lights and that’s about as close as I would let them get. You shouldn’t have to worry about growth anymore they look about 4 weeks into flower. Continue feeding them with your flower food. I don’t know what you are feeding if you mentioned it up there I forgot either way just be careful not to overwater (let them dry a little before watering) as they get closer to the end they don’t drink or eat as much and over doing it is one of the most common mistakes at this point. It will throw your ph levels all out of wack and stop them from fattening up right at the end.

1 Like

Went in to water and trim the ladies today and noticed some nute burn and my pHs are at 7… with everything having damage from the mites I can’t nail down what’s up with the white specs I spent a good 2 hours going nuts looking for more mites but didn’t find anything so a little help maybe required :upside_down_face:

I’m aware that Sativa leaves usually curl up during the last few weeks some are a little brittle but most are green and sturdy. Soil was dry so they got a healthy drink today likely double what I usually give them daily so 1400Mls

As always if more photos are required let me know its the least I could do for the help and guidance

2 Likes

Look into WPM “white powder mold” if it’s that a damp paper towel will usually work to wipe it off :wink:

1 Like
1 Like

More pics, its hard to say how much time is left without a microscopic look at the trichome.

The three that we thought may have another month or more their hair has started to turn orange and red…

3 Likes

They are frosty but I think u got a couple weeks still

1 Like

So its confirmed I have mites again or I guess still and WPM…
So I’m open to suggestions but a very old friend that has much more experience told me to do a Sulphur burn in the room because of the WPM that’s in the entire room and tent… it likely comes from the Lilac plants that surround my home as they all have it.
As far as the mites go he suggests emptying the tent and throwing the girls outside for the length of time it takes me to do the burn, and bleach the entire space inside and outside of the tent.

Taking the rest of the day to lookin to the Sulphur burn stuff and how fast o can get one. Also ill wait on everyone’s advice here before I proceed… I have a feeling though gutting the tent bleaching everything and starting fresh will be the most popular decision considering this will be the 4 and 5 strike on this grow that will have drastically reduced my potency yield etc…

Thanks in advance and I’ll be back after I clean this shite show up and start fresh story of my life…

Ohhn and with the Bud Bath will I kill off the mites and the WPM? if thats the case I may just cutem bathe em and hangem after the tents cleaned.

1 Like