Ss2442 Grow of 9#H, ZSK & WB

What meter is that?

The yellow or grey one?

Yellow is for PH level and soil temperature
I don’t hey much run off from the cloth bags so I chose a tester that goes into the soil I’ve started a organic fertilizer for my next round that this should help me know what’s going on with my soil and water not just my water…

Grey one is the humidity and air temperature

1 Like

The yellow one, curious as to the model

1 Like

4 in 1 soil survey tool
Beslands is the brand name

2 Likes

This is the cheapy versions that absolutely work. But when we test for pH and runoff and everything this is what is used. Those stick in versions don’t work so well.

1 Like

Oh damn really … well ill use it for the next month or so and when I tear down and set back up I’ll take a look at the gear I have and the gear I need…

Anyone found great deals on gear with the Amazon prime days?

I got another light coming that should help me with the start up on the next 4 plants in Jan or Feb.

1 Like

Take some time and take advantage of all these folks journals and pages… that search is your greatest ally in here.

That tool may work out for me right now with the big cloth bags but time will tell… short version take all the advice that you get here and do your thing with it. I use rain water and a filtration system like life straw on what I run into my plants. Get a tool you can work into your processes. Most of these folks are bang on with what they know and don’t know… Best of luck

1 Like

I just read a bit on washing your buds in peroxide and water…

Is this a real thing?

How does this not remove crystals and the good stuff?

1 Like

Yes its a real thing, and as long as you don’t be super rough with them you shouldn’t loose anything, you would be suprised what comes off these things

2 Likes

S - I bud wash every harvest. It’s a must for me growing in the subtropics amd you will never go back to not doing it…

1 Like

Like are we talking similar to how mushrooms are washed and prepped for dinner “soak” and pat dry with paper towel

2 Likes

This will likely be the last post before cutting them down i have 2 weeks left from the best of my record keeping but as I’m just completing my first full grow I’m curious if it needs to be a little longer…
Prior to me finding this source the course was to wait till the white hairs turn red brown then proceed.
I knew one that used a jeweler tool and that was my exposure to how to actually tell. So I will accept that people may hazard a guess but can’t say definitively where they are at especially considering they all were stunted at least 6 weeks and we had mites.

2 Likes

It’s hard two tell but I’m seeing tons of white pistils still and can’t see ur trics

So a closer pic with a better camera might help you?

1 Like

Hard to judge by looking at a picture but my best guess would be between 4 and 6 weeks left to ripen. While you are waiting you should try to get yourself a magnifier something like a jeweler’s loupe so you can look at the trichomes. There’s apps for your phone that would work but they’re not that good, I downloaded one called cosy magnifier and microscope. Here’s a couple pics that will explain what to look for… good luck

2 Likes

The chart @MeEasy posted and his comment sums it up for ya bud :wink:

1 Like