Square one genetics 🍇 glaze

@ProbationToPropagation fantastic buds!! Grape crepe!! Now I’m hungry lol!!

2 Likes

Everytime I walk in and open that tent my mouth waters. It’s a blessing and a curse :rofl:

1 Like

Heading into week 7. Let the fade begin!

5 Likes

Gorgeous buds

Thank you! Can’t wait to see how they continue to change these next 2 weeks

2 Likes

Sorry for the late update! Just got back from the lake. These girls are fattening up and the smell is insane! It’s giving my carbon filter a run for its money. These girls are showing signs of fading and definitely fattening up. I’ve had to stake 3 top main site colas to support the weight. Cannot wait for harvest! I am checking trichs daily and waiting for that perfect 50/50.

3 Likes

@ProbationToPropagation the orange is popping in these images and the purple leaves look cool!

2 Likes

So beautiful

1 Like

Week 9 day 63 trichomes are mostly milky with about 10 percent clear and 5 percent Amber. Waiting for 70/30!

4 Likes

Looks fire man I’m also running a bunch of titans gear subbed for ur finish bro

1 Like

Thank you! Titan is the man for sure. I’ve got some bbc s1 I think I’m going to hunt next.

1 Like

Girls officially went into darkness today. Will update tomorrow night

1 Like

Girls are chopped and hanging cannot wait to see what the final numbers are on the dry weight. As soon as the trellis came down these girls flopped over. I have a video of them on my Instagram which I will post a picture of! Give me a follow if you feel like it :muscle:t4:

1 Like

How’s the drying coming? Be trimming soon!! :+1:t2::scissors::sunglasses:

Smooth sailing. Today is day 10 on the dry with my temps at 65 degrees and my rh at 62. Waiting for that soft snap of the branch and the firm outside on the colas with a spring back in the middle. I’m expecting they will go 13 days

2 Likes

Just a small tease. Finishing the other 2 plants today. First plant yielded 3.6 oz of solid nugs and a lot of good trim.

1 Like

11oz of quality bud. And a bunch of trim I didn’t weigh but will make edibles/bubble hash with

4 Likes