Spud's grow indoor tent

@Underthestairs @beachglass @Graysin @Tylersays @Aussie_autos
Its tent time folks. Skittles is getting there buds after she revegged coming back strong. All others looking good.

Processing: CM220718-110853006.jpg…

5 Likes

Looking good brother keep up the good work

2 Likes

Here is todays tent time news. All babies are in the tent some in pots ,some going outsidè. I was too stoned and forgot two plants what they are? Wedding cake is one I think. @Graysin you never did that? Forget which seed you planted? @VAHillbilly @JaneQP @Newt

4 Likes

Looking good there spud​:+1::clap::clap:. You got some good looking babies there brother​:heart::v::metal::100::dash::dash:

1 Like

All the time. I’ve got a plant that’s literally labeled “mystery plant” because idk what the f**k it is. Moreover it wasn’t even a seed grown plant. It’s a clone I cut and didn’t label :rofl:

2 Likes

I guess thats the joy of growing stoned. Mystery date fame my sister played in the 60’s

2 Likes

That was all growing back in the late 80s/early 90s my first time trying!
Sure you’d save the seeds from the best bags you had gotten through the winter but it was a total crap shoot what you even had! People made up names for weed all the time!
I’m guilty of that myself. LOL!
In the mid 90s we started getting “strain” names around here but it was still wildly inconsistent.

Of my 4 clones I have finishing now I have 3 of 1 and 1 of another and I’m still not completely convinced I’m right on which is which! LOL!

The pistils on that bud above are long enough to braid! LOL!
Beautiful white color too!

Keep on gettin’ it man!!!

2 Likes

Skittlez from abòvè

2 Likes

Skittles has turned into a big girl pistils turning brown on top. I have taken some on top to dry slowly. in the tent. The babies Do-si-dos are 4"wide 2" high ,Purple Haze 4:wide, Lsd 1 1/2" wide Hawaiian 2" wide @Graysin @Beginner3400 @Tylersays @beachglass @Aussie_autos @JaneQP

2 Likes

How’s the Hawaiian Wedding Cake lookin??

I say very nice. Pictures later

1 Like

Lookin forward to it!

1 Like

Very nice brother i have mine drying now

1 Like

@Graysin @@VaHillbilly
@JaneQP @Begineer3⁰04 @Newt @DrWoo Às promused here are the girls in their fìnest òutfits ŕeady for anything sun,water or dark of night these giŕls look up to Aunty Skittle añd think whèn I GRÒWUP I WANT TO BE BIGGER THAN !HER! Thankyòu Graysin andJaneQP justused thè last wet stuff thanks again yòu cañlook at Aunty Sķittle andsay 2nd harvest from her will be sweeter than the 1st. Got brown pistils now

6 Likes

Oh my I bought a small microspcoe wish like heck I cañ figure out a way to hook up phone? The Skittles have cloudly caps on some stems , others are clear. Most are clear. What amazing details GOD put in one little seed. Awesome. @Graysin @VaHillbilly @JaneQP @Newt @Aussie_autos @Beginner3400

3 Likes

U need to download the app for the microscope

1 Like

Its a 23 dollar battery powered .works nicelybut no way to transfer pics

Here I am growing weed 50 years since I lied to my coworker Oh yes I have partaken. I said we drove around Dayton that night pink floyd , Yes playing. I got home how at 3am I was night deep clean shift at my uncles BK we quit at 1am @Newt @JaneQP @beardless @beachglass i from out what is growing in my squash plot. Its called devil’s trumpet/jimsome weed.

@Vahillbilly @Graysin

I GOT 1/2 to 1 inch gŕowth overnight with mightý Mykos. Outside girls got their dose also

6 Likes

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Happy B’day, Spud!

1 Like