Spud's grow indoor tent

Nice brother will be bud 2 smoke thats all that matter lol

1 Like

Heres the two green stems ,what are they? @JaneQP @VaHillbilly @Graysin @Newt@DrWoo @beachglass

@spudeater65 i have no idea. I know from time to time I buy top soil to fill low areas in the yard. Last year hemlock started sprouting from that soil. Yours almost look like baby pepper plants.

1 Like

Best i have is… Plants.

2 Likes

Way too early to have a clue. Something green and growing! But not weed if I had to take a shot in the dark.

1 Like

Any of you heràd of DNA GENENTICS a seed company which will give you 5 strains 12 fems seeds each to gròw. @Aussie_autos @JaneQP @VaHillbilly @Newt @Slivaback203 @DRWoo @noddykitty1 Yes those are peppers h

They’ve got some odd reviews on TrustPilot.

Never heard of them in a way that carried noteworthiness. Not to say I haven’t seen them around places I’ve bought seeds, but that is to say if they have been places I’ve bought seeds, they didn’t offer anything I couldn’t live without.

1 Like

Here is todays indoor tent report. After cleaning up 1/3 bottom of both plants. Now 12/12 lighting. You all tell me how they look? Skittles tall girl,Mentos short and fat.

@Newt,@JaneQP @beginner3400 @Graysin @ DrWoo @beachglass @slivaback302 @noddykitty1@VA Hillbilly

2 Likes

Man I’m an idiot. I was like “boy they seem tall! They’re about to run right into that … oh. Net.” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

In the 2 1/2 grows in the tent I never used it

1 Like

Ŕòll another juzt like the other one.

1 Like

I was stone cold sober, just blond :joy:

1 Like

Well for the 1st time ever I followed ILGM rules. Three seeds in distilled water for a couple of days in the dark on a heat mat. I went down to the batcave and all three seeds had little tails swimming around like Tadpoles. So I got paper towels water them put in ziploc bags and wait a few days. then put in peat pots ready to go. LSD,Greencrack,Chemdawg All going into pots the LSD will be put outside when she is big enough. Thank you @beachglass @Beginner3400 @Graysin @VaHillbilly @Newt @SilvaBack203 @dbrn32 Wife and I are looking forward to a many plants this summer 2 autos out now and two Photos as soon as they get big enough. Again How many seeds/beans have I wasted on improper starting them . To See Beans grow and life began better than a PBS show. @JaneQP Happy Dad’s day to all my dad growers and you women growers deserve honorable Mention because many of us men would be clueless. You complete us!!!

8 Likes

Nice @spudeater65

1 Like

Just wait Young Skywalker The Force is strong with you! Many plants grow you will. Become Weed Jedi and then your plants will speak to you,tell you want they need. Listen well and Learn a Future we see in fun stoned and watching Star Wars 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 etc…

Dròpped one Hawiawian seed and purple haze into water and darkness. Looking forward to purple haze. :grinning: I need a good trip like the olden days when we smoked dino poop to get high.@JaneQP @yoshi @drWoo @ @fiz Newt@VAHillbilly

2 Likes

Well done! I love the purple weed too - so pretty!

1 Like

Nice i love me some purple haze

Today added Perlitè to and soil. Dug down with my hand , fed and watered both.molasses and fish poop @beardĺess @Aussie_Auto @JaneQP @VAHillbilly @Slivaback203

1 Like