Spud's grow indoor tent

Looking good @spudeater65

2 Likes

saving as much as we can I have Skittles growing and Mentos is becoming a Mother. So watching and waiting to see just how far they will go. @VaHillbilly @Beginner3400 @noddykitty1

3 Likes

Thats a good stash

2 Likes

Nice work, it always feels great to get some stash stored up.

2 Likes

Yes and so far 3 little babies outside have made it thru the 2" of rain this past day. and they are growing. Fish Poop for everyone.

1 Like

Nice bro u have to be happy with that

2 Likes

Way to go! @spudeater65 you rock

2 Likes

Cloning center Mentos on the right Skittles on the left ,unknown seed behind pepper plant.

@JaneQP @Beginner3400 @noddykitty1 @Newt @DrWoo the last two died on me this time try try again .

4 Likes

Sadly it happens.

You ever have a strange I see coming out of a Mentos plant clone which seemed to have died, but two small stems with two little heads with very little green leaves have sprouted out of the cup besides the drying leaves. Makes me think that branch had seeds on it?? It this possible? @beachglass @DrWoo @Beginner3400 @Nicky @Newt @SilvaBack203 @Spiney_norman

She’s starting to look better already @SilvaBack203 @spudeater65 @Underthestairs @HMGRWN

4 Likes

Posted In the wrong chat

2 Likes

Weve all been there friend.:flushed: @Beginner3400

L99ks good

Thats what its all about aint it my friend​:heart::pray:

1 Like

2 Likes

Well i got my small cones goody. Found a place called Grow Big they have EVERYTHING for growing lights,tents,soil, nutrients… I buy Ph up &down kit and bag of fox farm marine dry power grow power, rechagre soil packets, somè 62% humindity packs for the jars 45 bucks. No more hoping gaŕden centers have sòmething…@JaneQP @VaHillbilly @noddykitty1 @Underthestairs @DrWoo @Beginner3400

5 Likes

Nice to know where to get your goodies, glad you found something that’ll work for you.

I’m lucky, here in mass, I’ve got several hydro stores around me, and I really prefer to shop local.

2 Likes

Yes localy year round open. Very knowablely I asked questions they had answers for everything. When I have more money I am going back. I have never seen so much stuff

1 Like

4 babies outside one came up after the big storm 3 days ago. I dk what strain but all are autos

1 Like