Spud's Auto Outdoor grow Ta'Da

went to home depot worm poop for everyone. today outside 4 weed girls , butternuts, oioins ,peppers, corn brocliilci, cherry and orange cheery tomatoes, tomatoes ,sweet taters

3 Likes

You guys can build some gardens. With prices so high. that’s a good idea.

2 Likes

My little girls, going out in the garden soon.

5 Likes

@Putz Our girls grow up so fast.

3 Likes

Thank ye,
Ma’am. I started thinking for 25 years Ive taught my kids how to get up before dawn and run out the door to a job I hated for barely enough money to pay the bills and buy food that is making us all sick. Why not cut out the crap part and teach them how to grow their own healthy food so they might actually get to enjoy their lives and their families and have the time to be apart of their life instead of watching it just pass by on facetime. From 3 states away. Ya know. Just my feeble mind trying to do something right in a very wrong world I guess.

3 Likes

Got my girls move to my little garden, Bruce Banner auto. The big plants are gold leaf photo volunteers from last years grow that got a few seeds, they got an early start all on their own.

3 Likes

Very Nice tomorrow after church I think the girls outside are ready for their close-ups shots (Head Shots) HaHa

2 Likes

Here they are 3 little auto flowers. Just starting out
@beachglass @Putz @VaHillbilly @OlyBoy98503 @Beginner3400 @JaneQP @noddykitty1

ut

5 Likes

Annnndddd…here they go. Such cute little girls who will soon be all growed up showing off their womanlyhood. Going to follow these girls …

2 Likes

Very much fun watching them grow. The big one has takèn off anďthe other twò are still little but I know roots are growing

1 Like

Uploading: o20220609_104343.jpg…
Uploading: 20220609_104254.jpg…

Processing: 20220606_151620.jpg…Here is 2 out of 4 that may it thru the downpours. My brother and I rebuilt the

rotten door frame under the door frame added cedar to frame the door I replaced front light.@VAHillbilly @Drwoo @Newt @JaneQP @Nicky @Beginer420 @Noddykitty1@Audiofreak @Slivaback203

2 Likes

Looks like they are ready to go. I have 2 autos indoors (Dee Lite and White Widow I think…haha) and 2 outside in greenhouse. Have a bunch of photos also… Super Skunk, Sour Diesel and Grandaddy Purple…never done autos…I see videos and pics of super huge buds on autos…mine seem very pedestrian…what do you think I need to improve on.(indoor autos been flowering for 3 weeks or so)…any and all responses would be appreciated…happy growin!
Thanks

1 Like

Wow nice setup just keep feeding , , watering them

1 Like

Soil is fully amended. Just watering…hope they kick in soon…will be compost tea feeding next week when my batch of boogie brew gets here!!,.

4 Likes

Juñe 20th the two autos have sùrvived the rain :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: and the wind .

Autos put out on May29th veggìes are growing well as can be seen… this is the best wèather for pot plants. The heat and water with a sprinkler 20 mins ever other day. They will gròw

1 Like