Spud's Auto Outdoor grow Ta'Da

I’m a gonna tag along if you don’t mind @spudeater65 . I have my bud and bud lite ready.

4 Likes

I gladly invite all my brothers and sisters of the green bean seed of health and help. More folks,More info shared. My 1st Auto outside grow. One is Sour Diesel ,other is MOB. but are shorty and fat. Like my favortive Queen song. “Fat Bottom Girls” 6 foot fenching no lookie lookie

4 Likes

Putting my first outside also …but in a 5 g pot.

3 Likes

I figured rich black dirt and I can add organic nutes like I did last year

3 Likes

I just started my first auto run of the spring summer too.

My in the ground autos will be starting in a few weeks.

4 Likes

Here’s a few pics of the outdoor autos i tried last summer. You’re going to have a lot of fun. And a lot of weed! Lololol

1 Like

We ģrew a She- Hulķ Western Grail 6 foot high by 5 foot around last yearphoto july4th in ground harvested Oct 13. I just ground up the last buds tonight. I decided Auto’s heard they run their own show. Maybe get 2 harvest outside? I dk a lot about auto’s a friend grows in a tent gets 4 harvest a year.

1 Like

Looking good brother. Ive been using my backhoe/tiller to plow up a spot for mine this year, got about a 25’x35’ plowed up and been hoeing rows for past couple days picking out boulders and getting this sandy soil mixed in with the clay and subsoil trying to get it able to grow anything. Only got about 2" of topsoil so its been a challenge. Got about 8 rows couple feet wide xxwith about a foot in between them gonna try put out a couple rows of corn, couple of taters, some pole beans and broccoli, cabbage, brussell sprouts, carrots, yellow squash and tomatoes.:

3 Likes

Yes4 kinds of tomatoes, 2 of squash, sweet peppers ,sweet taters, maybe 3 autos or 4 I HAVE THE ROOM

Today put in more tomatoes 4 plants, more butternut squash. Two cherry tomatoes also. and One more baby weed girl Sweet tooth 3 autos outdoors MOB and Sour Diesel Now the fun begins @beachglass @JaneQP @OlyBoy98503 @Audiofreak @DrWoo

4 Likes

Beautiful looking dirt brother. Man they art to grow some giants for ya.

2 Likes

Heck yeah it is.

My outdoor area isn’t nearly that big (or I’d try to fill it). It used to be a pretty nice rose garden, but I’m slowly making it better. Whereabouts are you growing?

1 Like

Yummy get some cow poop it will liveñn things up. 6 years horse poop and 100’s bags of topsoil this year should be awwsome

1 Like

Northern iL 6 years working this backyard

2 Likes

Cool. I was just wondering because of how lush your property looks. I used to live down in Shiloh and Belleville a few years back. I really miss the BBQ in that entire area. It’s so hard to find BBQ here.

When do you plan on having to have all of your ‘in the ground’ plants harvested to avoid mold and bud-rot?

1 Like

I will just watch them autos

1 Like

Hey neighbor, central Illinois here. I’ll tag along as I am trying autos this year. Neighbor has a night light that effected my photos last year.

2 Likes

Finally got corn,potatoes, bush beans, cabbage, squash, broccoli, beefsteaks, carrots, cucumbers, pole beans, brussel sprouts and baby watermelons all out its been a long day now gotta go take care of my other garden. Shew still got a few more hours to go. Have a good one bud.

6 Likes

Yesterday i took off the clear domes off weed girls I thought I killed all 3 one for sure.it rained last night , I go out 2 plants have returned to life. I replanted MOB seed and the p
Other two look good no more clear domes

2 Likes

went to home depot worm poop for everyone. today outside 4 weed girls , butternuts, oioins ,peppers, corn brocliilci, cherry and orange cheery tomatoes, tomatoes ,sweet taters

3 Likes

You guys can build some gardens. With prices so high. that’s a good idea.

2 Likes