Spudgunner's Clone Grow

Me too Hannibal! Altho looking back, I should have flipped the tent 3 weeks earlier. And trimmed the crap out of them a month earlier…that would have given me a better chance to beat back that WPM before it really got hold. Altho it doesn’t seem to affect them. Does that make them resilient to it?

Either way, really like this strain! Need to find a way to keep it alive when there is nobody here for 3 weeks in September. Might take some clones and root them in water, 5 gallon bucket with a sheet of styrofoam floating in it, holes in it for the stems, that way they stay submerged even if the water level drops. Unless @Growmedic lives near me (Fraser Valley??), could give him some clones to take care of, if he wanted some.

3 Likes

That’s great. I used to do the tank at their office in w seattle. It was a 200 gallon shark tank with a giant remora too. Those guys are the real deal Italians from Italy. Every time I went there they were playing cards and smoking cigars speaking Italian. Giant warehouse with gaudy Italian import espresso machines the size of a lazy boy chair. Art piece type. They got rid of the tank during the last down turn in the economy. Nice guys.

2 Likes

I got in-laws from Al’s country. They make great sausage and sauce.

I would love to be able to take some clones, unfortunately im in the west kootenays.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not heading up to the Okanagan until fall, maybe. If you ever drive down to Vancouver, let me know, we could meet up somewhere for a puff!

1 Like

Looking awesome yet once again Spudgunner looks like you got it all figured out lol great job growmie…:wink::wink:

2 Likes

Looks good @Spudgunner

1 Like

Thanks @robert365 and @GreggT for those comments, makes me feel smarter than I am! My system works quite well. ProMix and Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect lineup, with a few others, at about 75% strength. Easy and lazy! Like me, lol :crazy_face:!

I try to give them what they want, but have never measured anything other than DLI and temp/rh. I don’t water to runoff (don’t even have trays under them!), haven’t started measuring my PPM’s (altho I did get an Apera pc60 for Xmas), and with the pH Perfect, never checked that either!

I just enjoy growing them, too much, too many! Have way more cured than I can smoke, so this summer will grow 4 plants for my niece. She says Pennywise and Harlequin help her, so I’ll do my legal 4 outdoors for her, autoflowers since photos won’t finish by mid August. Maybe 1 Bear Dance auto for me ('sposed to be 33% THC)!

5 Likes

The only thing I measure is ph of feeding, nothing else. I listen to my ladies to tell me what they want.

2 Likes

So decided I had time this morning to give them another spray of hydrogen peroxide/water mix to try and finish off the WPM that got them. It doesn’t look too bad now, figured I’d keep on top of it tho! These pics were before spraying them. Also took off a bunch more leaves that were yellowing, and a few spindly lower secondary branches that would only produce crappy larf.

So her are the tent girls! Hedgehogs are now about the size of golf balls! Hey look @OGIncognito , I’ve trained them in 3D art form, without a net! :rofl: When they grow up they’re gonna look like a bathtub full of buds, you’ll see, lol! JK, doesn’t everyone put the taller branches at the back edge so not to block light?!?!

This is Basil, front right. Love the purple hues she getting in the leaves, hope that the buds develop some colour too!

Front left plant. She seems to be the one with the worst case of WPM, but looking waaayyyy better than last week!

Back right plant, also looking really good!

Dutch Treat lady in the middle, praying away to the sun goddess! Not much WPM on her, but got a spray and some larfy stuff snipped off her too. She’s always been a much lighter green than the Death Bubbas, but I do like the flavour of her grandmother! Not a skunky taste like the DB plants but nice and smooth nonetheless.

Back left plant is doing well, just no pic of her today, she was a bit camera shy.

7 Likes

Looks like a golf course!!

4 Likes

Can’t wait until it’s more like a batting field rather than a driving range!

3 Likes

Im going for Future#1 this year thc 37-39%, cant wait to try that

1 Like

This summer, well starting in a couple months, my outdoor 4 are going to be Harlequin and Pennywise for my niece (1 of each), and probably 2 Bear Dance, all autos since they need to be chopped by August 10th or so. The Bear Dance rings in at 33%.

Tent and dungeon will still have my clones running.

Where do you get the Future#1 from?

1 Like

Expertseedbank.com search future#1

I mostly get from ilgm but they dont have this strain

I wonder if that one met cocaine bear in the woods.

1 Like

Bear Dance Autoflowering Feminized Marijuana Seeds result from a cross between Purple Kush and Uzbeki Hashplant. This strain is a genetic blend that’s never been seen before and has quickly become one of our favorites!

This strain was bred by DNA Crew, a well-known breeder specializing in creating some unique strains on the market today. Bear Dance strain has been awarded many times, including the Cannabis Cup in 2010 and 2011.

This hybrid is 70% Sativa and 30% Indica

4 Likes

So I remembered to take my phone with me last night when I went out for my evening constitutional. Too tired/baked to upload them to computer and crop them after that, but at least I have some updated pics! These were flipped to 12/12 around Dec 7th or 8th (the 8th being their first day at 12/12, I think the 7th was 16 hours on). So almost 4 weeks, 2 weeks of real flowerpower time!

Here’s a whole tent, group shot! Really need to only run 4 in here, not try and push 5 Big plants! Will only do that again if they are in 1 gallon pots (he says now :rofl:). But they are starting to grow nicely, almost golf ball sized now!

Still pretty even in there, the taller branches are on the outside so they aren’t going to grow into the light.

Dutch Treat in the middle has a bit smaller nugs, but coming along!

Think the stretch is done, and they are starting to fill. In a week or 2 I’ll do another major defoliation, for now I just pluck leaves off as they yellow.

Closeup of one of the Death Bubba plants (front left). Still pretty thick in there.

Since the last big pruning, they’ve slowed their drinking down a touch. Normal, since there’s like a third less plant matter to keep hydrated! Still, they drink just under a quart each, every day. I left them the other day without watering them since it was still slightly moist, next day when I looked they were all wilted and sad. But they are strong and bounced back, like the 2 other times I forgot to water them!

6 Likes

Which one is this? It’s beautiful. :eyes:

5 Likes